I love you

Weirdo

No, I don’t think you’re lying. I just think you’re wrong. And kind of weird, like Sponge Bob said.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Weirdo Let close this chapter and get back business, like page 1 on volume 1 CFAI. Today was my blog day I won’t do one like that again until after the exam. And if I pass I gonna get a retreat with my wife to renew our vows :slight_smile:

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No, I don’t think you’re lying. I just think > you’re wrong. And kind of weird, like Sponge Bob > said. Smarshy: wrong about what? because I said that I so love my I am ready to die for her? I do not see what is wrong with that. Maybe if I said that early on i would have had such good day. You don’t trust me when I say that my wife is reading this blog. Actually, we are in the phone and LOL. are hidding AF blog from your wife?

I’m going to rack this up to English is your second language and call it a day.

Me too. I’m out.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m going to rack this up to English is your > second language and call it a day. Yep, I used to hate my english and my spanish classes a lot before I got this $100,000 for my masters in Finance. I think that i made some progress thought because I did not start my ELS until I was 26 yrs old ( in 2000). My spanish is still very bad but I can communicate in it as well. What the heck? I love math, i kind of speak 4 languages. On top of that i came from a 3rd workd country. I suppect I can servive any recession, depression ,swine flu, bird flu or whatever. I am going to take GMAT again, I figure that I still need above 80 percentile on Verbal to secure a good and above 750+ but 99 or 98 percentile in math is a guarantee or money back. Therefore, I will hit my ESL books this summer. At least i will be able to clearly communicate with Yellow head Spong -Bob so that he never get confuse about me loving my dearly wife ever again:-)