I need an employment lawyer in california and/or moscow

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I remember you saying that the guy hiring you was > using the N-word all throughout the interview. > What else did you expect trying to work for a > racist scumbag like that guy who has no morals or > ethics. > > Next time, if someone uses such slurs during your > interview, get up and run. or try to sue them…go to press and tell them what this guy is saying

louisvillegrad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I remember you saying that the guy hiring you was > using the N-word all throughout the interview. > What else did you expect trying to work for a > racist scumbag like that guy who has no morals or > ethics. > > Next time, if someone uses such slurs during your > interview, get up and run. The guy using the N word was head of IB for a different firm (not the one that hired me). He was ex US military, from the .south, etc etc. Russia is a different paradigm. The only reason his use of the word bothered me is because he is American and was saying it in English. In Russian the N word isn’t pejorative. “Negri” is just their word for “Black.” People are identified first by their race and then by their country (ex. a russian jew is a jew first - same goes for chuvash, buryat, tartar etc)

Ever look into detrimental reliance as a legal recourse for getting reneged?