I think MPS was 57%

Not sure about MPS, seems to be around 60. Scored approx 63 in am and 70 in pm. Still can’t believe my Ethics score though. I came out thinking if there is one area I should have done well it would be Ethics to get a bump if I am borderline and f***** 10%!. Shows how much I learned in Ethics over the three levels. I could have guessed and would still have got a better score

You were literally 2-3 marks away from the MPS. You are very close to it!!!.

got a 52% on essay and 62-63% on PM. pretty sure the MPS is around 59% and not 57%.

Then how come my AM of 55% and PM of 78-80% has the upper band crossing the 90%-ile with the lower band still above the MPS

Yeah mate!, I couldn’t believe that I am down this time too, I prepared well, and cant believe in IPS segment I scored only 60%, and FI was my one the strongest area which is below 50% :slight_smile:

Although I passed, I do have the same feeling as you. Some segment I feel that I did pretty good, (I think my FI was pretty good 2, but only 50%). but results are on the other side. Its quite different with L1&L2. I guess its because AM session makes the whole thing different.

How come we can’t post photos on this forum lol what is this

One last curious cat- What was the MPS ?

I know it does not, should not , would not, will never matter for the fortunate ones but even then I just wanted to know to quench my own stupid ego (pun intended)

What I observed is that the ones above borderline has in general an upward and the ones who missed by a shade or two have downward bias. I had been in those shoes before.

Personally my take is 61 or a fighting 62 but not a millimeter above.

Anybody wanna give a one last shot ?

My guess is mid-upper 50s. Maybe 57, like a few other people have stated.

There’s no way that MPS is above 60, I also passed on a very small margin (probably even smaller than my lv 2 results). My AM literally sits on the 50% line,I can see the lines overlapping, so my best guess is no more than 52% for AM. PM is somewhere in the middle of the upper half of 50%-70% gap. So I will give it 66% at the most. And you average it out, it’s about 59%, and those are my optimistic estimates, so the real number could be 58%ish. I think this is consistent with last years MPS speculations.

#ISTUDYJUSTENOUGHTOPASS

My take is slightly different and I will tell why

1. My AM sucked , no doubt. But I got exactly in the range I was anticipating. 52-53%.

2. My PM was quite a few notches above the 70% mark and closer to the 90th percentile. Even if I make a conservative estimate I must have scored atleast 74%. ( It should be 75%, min but happy to keep a margin of 1%).

3. Avg. Of 53 and 74 63.5%.

My guesswork is I could not have done worse than 64%. Percentile wise I should be in the 70th percentile mark.

With the above estimate when I look at the MPS and my line above it, to me it seems MPS being 61. Of course I could be wrong.But the margin is in micromillimeter, really.

I never saw a result chart. Could anybody please post one so we see those lines and dots and the weight of subjects?

Well, it wouldn’t mater that much. Everyone’s expectations for the MPS are in the 59%-61% range, so aim for 65% and you’re gold.

If I post my result from this year’s Level 2 exam, can someone approximate my score?

Just below (RIGHT BELOW) the MPS Line…52 on the AM, I think 67 on PM but maybe closer to 65. No Ethics bump, I scored 90th percentile in that section. Even paid for a retab…ugh!

Alright fine - but, after I post my score, there’s no “HOW DID I NOT PASS” posts allowed.

#ethics/gipsbump

I worked through the percentages through every section because I was in shock by not passing (along I am sure with quite a few others) and the best score I could arrive at was 58.5%. Based upon that I would have to agree with some that say “59-61%”.

CEO-10K-Day,

Thank you for posting the result graph and I appreciate that. I am surprised that the Level III result graph looks to simple compared to level II. There is no way to tell which topics helped the candidates. I guess very few people can afford to perform poor in any topics.

Congratulations.

I can’t imagine the passing score is less than 60%. I just can’t imagine a prestigious charter only needs less than 60% to pass its highest level exam. However, I haven’t taken Level III yet and all my thought is based on guessing and imagine.

I had collected some marginal pass and not pass scores on level II a couple of years back. Because they were 6 question set and had those 50% and 70% things, it’s much easier to infer what MPS is. My conclusion for that year (2016 or 2017) MPS was 78 correct answers out of 120 questions, i.e. 65%.

There is also a topic breakdown…