I think MPS was 57%

Man you have my respect. I think you are really a benevolent all Samaritan soul ( No Pun Intended). All speculation should be put to rest after this. I am now convinced, the MPS is 59% and not as previously speculated 60-61 %. A result can’t get closer than this and give it a pass. Yeah, there surely is one more keg to plug. The infamous ethics bump. Not much to say about, personally as It used to be a solid topic area for me until I ended up in the 50-70% corridor.

To the Level III newbies- If anything, take a piece of lesson from CEO-10K. You should not target anything less than 65%. Not everybody can make a safe bet on the Ethics adjustment. Perhaps CEO-10K scored in the >70% in Ethics and got lucky. But why you wanna spend 2 months of sleeplessness post June 2020 exam. The agony is too much.

Ah, someone please post that. Thanks in advance.

The score of CEO is strange compared to mine. I have 55% on AM (while he is below 50%), exact the same on PM (with Ethics +70%) but my overall score is even lower than CEO’s…

I’m not going to post my topic score breakdown. That would give candidates the underlying information on how the subjects were weighted. Which I’m pretty sure is a violation.

my ethics was >70% - which isn’t hard to see since I’m such a good person.

I scored the same overall as 10K, AM is a bit higher and PM a bit lower. But the overall should be the same, hence to my belief of 59 MPS. And there’s no ethics bump for me as I scored below 60 on Ethics.

Look we both failed but Ethics saved us.

My AM score is slightly above 50% line (~ 52-54%) and PM is (~57-58%)… i failed because of ethics which was far below than 50% and less than 10th percentile as well (very surprised with ethics result). I guess even with 50% in ethics i had chance to pass. I failed because of ethics.

I think i was in pass club after AM and in PM also until last 30-40 minutes before end of exam time.

Even though i am registered for 2020 and trying to move on but this keep hitting my again and again… it hurts more when all goes well and just last piece destroys everything.

The ethics thing was confirmed by the institute, so it is a real thing, and I have seen it around in actual scores, it has saved people before! It doesn’t really matter what you scored, and exams were never a testament of how well you will do in the real world. You just need to be a CFA Charterholder, and you got that! That’s enough! If I get your scores next June and pass, I will be happy lol.

And this pushes me to study ethics and GIPS a little harder. No, it is not that I am aiming for the MPS from now, but we all aim for the stars and life happens! We end up just wrapping topics and practicing little, so at least, I better be well prepared with ethics… If I do mess up some other topics, I shouldn’t mess up ethics, as a last resort!

Isn’t topic weights public information?

the range is public… the actual weight in a given year is not

…how do these people get to L3 and not understand ethics.??

Lucifer has his influences.

The ranges are public, the exact number of item sets per topic is not. I seriously doubt that the institute would be pleased if I went around telling you folk the exact number of derivative questions there were in their exam. Please, use some common sense.

CEO goes for the score but gets rejected by the lady!!!

LOL!

Good luck.

Thanks, that would be me next year (Hopefully!).

Middle name Anthony huh.

I don’t give a f***, i would never ever want anyone know my real name on AF…i don’t care whether it’s AF, AFLVL3, or whatever, posting your real name on AF goes against the forum!

I agree, putting your real name up on AF isn’t wise O.o