If Gronk had any pride left, he would retire...

His point is that Witten sounds like he’s a dick

Um, most of those players are liked / respected by their teammates. Call me crazy, but a collaborative, team mentality is important to team sports.

Not denying any of this, and I know I didn’t mention it.

But also, being on the Patriots with their front office and having Tom Brady as your QB probably helps. (As opposed to having the Cowboys front office, and having QB’s like Quincy Carter, Vinny Testaverde, and Drew Henson.)

well done greenman, good troll job :slight_smile:

3 pages long and this thread still hasnt talked about why white dudes make good TEs?

Week six results:

Witten - 4 catches, 42 yards.

Gronk - 7 catches, 162 yards, and a TD. (Best game of his career.)

The Patriots bye is on Nov. 6, so we’ll tally up the totals after that week, so we have an apples-to-apples comparison.

Haha what? Why are you waiting? In two games Gronk has already shattered Witten’s six games.

13-282-1 > 28-274-0

I respect you stepping the trolling game up a few notches with the avi and sig. You picked a pretty bad year to do it though. Then again I suppose giving folks a 4 game head start and then embarrassing them upon return is the new Patriots MO.

Well, we’re only in week 8. There’s still time for Gronk to miss 5-6 more games.

https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/790345666522386432

Week 7 results:

Gronk - 4 catches, 93 yards, and one TD

Witten - bye (probably the only week he’ll miss all year)

Week 8 Greenie, witten 2 for 16 yards, gronk 5 for 109

So for the season so far Gronk is at 22 catches for 484 and 3TD, Witten 30 for 290 and 1 TD. Two thirds more yards and three times the TD’s despite giving your unlikable bro a two game head start. I guess the best ability is ability.

And Kelce has his own reality TV show. Winner winner chicken dinner.

I’m not worried. There’s still plenty of time left for Gronk to miss.

How bout dem boys!!

Face it, your boy sucks. Sorry you had to find out this way. He isn’t even in the same class:

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/nfl-top-10-tight-ends-ranked-rob-gronkowski-jordan-reed-delanie-walker-063016

http://www.sbnation.com/2016/8/8/12373090/fantasy-football-rankings-2016-tight-ends

Dem 'Boys are scaring this Giants fan. Thought Big Blue might be able to sneak in one more run under Eli in the next couple of years before having to go into full rebuilding mode, but Dallas looks like they’ll be tough to beat for the near future. The only good thing is that they have huge salary cap issues next year and will need to restructure Witten and Dez just to sign draft picks even after cutting Romo.

Dude, when did I ever say that Witten was a better TE than Gronk right now? (I might have said it facetiously, but I never meant it.)

This thread was started mostly as a joke (a nod to the Madden Curse). It stemmed from something I posted that said that if I was drafting a TE, I would rather have Witten for his career rather than Gronk’s, mainly because of injury history. (But I also have hindsight–most of Witten’s career is known, while Gronk’s is largely unknown.)

I never said Witten had more talent than Gronk, even in his prime. I certainly don’t think he does now, in 2016. To say, “this year, Gronk is better than Witten” is arguing a moot point.

^It’s a “moo” point. You know, like the kind of point a cow would make.

If this thread had any pride left, it would retire.

You’re the idiot who kept bumping this early in the season posting weekly statlines when things were going in your favor (i.e., Witten’s tepid performance, how exciting). I even asked you what the point of it was. Now that Gronk is back and averaging 22.0 YARDS PER CATCH (that’s really good FYI) your trolling isn’t so fun for you anymore, is it? “Hey guys, relax, I wasn’t saying _______” Zzzzzzz.