If Tiger had any pride left he would retire

He sells tickets though, which is the point I think. No one wants to see frumpy guys like Rory.

I find it interesting that neither he nor Rory have signed a new club deal yet.

Wow! Minus 7 today. No bogies. Impressive even for the goat.

tiger lost a lot of muscle after 2 back surgeries. he looks tiny compared to his old self or maybe he is off the HGH

^ Why would he get off HGH? The PGA Tour doesn’t test for it.

i doubt he was working out after back surgeries so really no need to take hgh

Moose testosterone injections or hacksaw.

#GlutesActivated

Finished 15th out of 18 and jumped like 250 spots in the world rankings just for playing. If he could host a dozen more tournaments per year, he’d be back to #1!

Pretty strong field and its clear his conditioning and rust were hanging around. Hit some beautiful shots and I was surprised he played as well as he did. Finishing the tourney alone would have been a plus for him at this point, he ran up the leaderboard on Friday and turned some heads. Certainly plenty to work on but one golf coach I read put his weekend like this: For elite players coming back from an injury its a lot easier to get rid of the big number than it is to score with birdies and eagles. Believe he tied for the lead with that regard, just needs to stay away from those doubles and clean his game up.

He certainly has shown the raw ability to play (which many questioned after 15 months off) now its a matter of getting back on the course regularly and working on his mental game again. I just hope he stays healthy, there is always an extra spring in everyones step when Tiger is playing well and competing. Who knows if it will happen or not.