If you Fail L3- What impact does it have on your life besides inconvenience?

I don’t know much about cats behaviour, to be honest. But if you say that getting 7 or 8 cats should take me out of my exam-preparation-mode cave woman lifestyle, then I would probably prefer the cave woman lifestyle as I would need peace and quiet for the preparation.

Does cavewoman mean you wear leopard skins and stuff? :wink:

i guess, if that’s what you wish…

Actually, I meant that lots of cats complete the lifestyle, you can’t very well be a crazy cave hermit without lots of cats (this only applies to women - for men it’s stacks of old newspapers and national geopgraphic magazines).

IH8FSA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Besides inconvenience ( well not as much as > anticipated thanks to that 2009 CR post and seeing > that material is virtually thesame). > > But for me it’s 2 things: > > 1) Pushing back another year to sign up for > MBA/Masters > > 2) Explaining to potential employers whom received > my resume already that I failed > ( no shame in failing but I dont like boasting > about it) Will give me more time to spend away from my GF - I would be studying with the “group”. BTW, Needhelp, I couldn’t locate your GF after the night before the L III exam??

This is my third try as I got thru 1 and breezed thru 2 and to be honest I am too tired and too old to go thru it again.I hope I passed but if I didn’t I guess i can chalk this up to experience and the an old Stones song Quote "You can’t always get what you want but if you try sometimes…