iheartiheartmath is JTLD right?

Has this been established? Why would he keep it a secret if it isnt? Just a jerk in general maybe?

^log on much

I wa son hiatus when I was banned!!! So whats the story?

i’m gonna say it. nequity is the new IHIHM!

No, Nequity is soppisoppisosopsispsipsisoopipiopiiospspsipi

SMIRK is the new IHIHM.

SMIRK is the new Captain Awesome Jr. who is the new IHIHM who is the new JTLD. nequity is the new soppisoppi who is the new maddane who is the new scandoworker.

I can’t wait to get banned.

What’s your new name gonna be? JohnMack’sBusDriver?

^ LOL JamesGormansSpeedBag

Nuppal’s new handle will be from Miami RideMyJet SkisLoungeUnderThePalmTrees

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nuppal’s new handle will be from Miami > > RideMyJet SkisLoungeUnderThePalmTrees More like RideMyJetSkisLoungebajolaspalmeras

nequity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Has this been established? Why would he keep it a > secret if it isnt? > > Just a jerk in general maybe? And your handles were: Scando Maddane Soppi nequity Correct?

This brings us to a question - who has 3 or more ‘active’ id’s? I have 3

I have never hid my previous identities brianr

I like this incarnation of soppi better than the last one. He does not seem as clinically depressed as before.

This is true Walrus. I have sorted things out with my girlfriend and its going very very well for us. However on the work front now things suck as I am being laid off!! CAnt have it all1!!

nequity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is true Walrus. I have sorted things out with > my girlfriend and its going very very well for > us. > > However on the work front now things suck as I am > being laid off!! > > CAnt have it all1!! I am having GF issues right now. She went out last night and decided to not call me when she got back home because she “didnt want to wake you [me] up.” I told her to take a picture of her bed and send it to me immediately, which she didnt do. So I called her at lunch and told her that I was wrong to get mad, I should have already known that this sort of behavior is what I should come to expect from her. Then I told her to not try and contact me until Monday. We will see how that goes, wouldn’t mind Miami if was single!

I told her to take a picture of her bed and send > it to me immediately, which she didnt do…that skank!

Wait, are you saying you think she cheated on you? I’d probably be pretty pissed off if my girl asked me to take a picture of my bed and send it to her to prove I was in it. Not saying she’s right because I don’t know your deal with her, but from that little blurb I’d probably be kinda ticked if I were her.