iheartiheartmath is JTLD right?

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I told her to take a picture of her bed and send > > it to me immediately, which she didnt > do… > … > …that skank! +1

One of my friends found out her bf was cheating when he came home one day and she decided to give him a you know and tasted latex on his you know. So you know what you gotta do man…

What if the other guy gets the “girlfriend” experience? Then what?

Give her a kiss and see if you taste any latex. Or if anything sticky ends up in your mouth.

I say new job, new city, new girlfriend.

Yeah but he’s living with her brother!

SMIRK Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Give her a kiss and see if you taste any latex. Or > if anything sticky ends up in your mouth. Lost my lunch on the thought alone.

CzarHC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah but he’s living with her brother! Yeah that sucks because Nupps’ gf set him up. He can’t bring home other girls or do anything. Smart girl.

^Last time I talked to nuppal, I think he mentioned he was no longer going to live with the gf’s brother. nuppie?

NOT LIVING WITH HIM ANYMORE! I told him that he should finish up living in the dorms this year and that I will negotiate a 6 month lease and we can consider it in 6 months. So right now I am flying solo or with an unaffiliated 3rd party. Sooooo, this means I really don’t have anyone watching my back.

Good decision whether or not you decide to stay with the GF!

Yeah, right now it’s looking like a “ima play in south beach for a little bit, I won’t call you when I get home” kind of thing.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, right now it’s looking like a “ima play in > south beach for a little bit, I won’t get home until tomorrow” kind of thing. Fixed

CzarHC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nuppal Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Yeah, right now it’s looking like a “ima play > in > > south beach for a little bit, I won’t get home > until tomorrow” kind of thing. > > Fixed +1

Maan, I could imagine going to miami for a holiday and slaying some dragons! You’ll have one whole long extended holiday for this nuppy, go for it I say!!

Just talked to a guy who I might be renting a room from. Lives in a pretty baller building. Nequity, you wanna come down, I will take down some cuban mamacitas while you work on some nordic ice queens.

If i’m ever in miami i’ll hit you up fo sho! But I wont be after any nordic ice queens plenty of them here. I want american birds, they seem to be up for it, and I hear give great… you know

nequity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If i’m ever in miami i’ll hit you up fo sho! > > But I wont be after any nordic ice queens plenty > of them here. > > I want american birds, they seem to be up for it, > and I hear give great ******asset allocation advice****… you know

Everyone, come to Miami. Seriously, lets do this.

Nuppie, are meals included in the airfare and accommodation you are paying for us?