iheartiheartmath is JTLD right?

you’re all nuts - did she do something in the past which means you cant trust her!? I would never send a bf a picture of my bed and I would never ring him after a night out - she was probably so hammered she wouldnt be coherent!! :slight_smile:

nequity, I am sure you can sustain your appetite by playing with some girls on the plane Karen, She is super strict about me calling her when I come back from going out, I am sick of her double standards. I told her not to contact me until Monday.

wait what - so a normal night out you get home at 4 in the morning, wake her up to say i’m home…if a lad did that to me he wouldnt be able to talk for a good while. why on earth does she want you to call her?!!

So she knows i’m not plowing anything more attractive than she is. Not sure how the phone call accomplishes this, in the best case scenario the girl wouldnt be able to make much noise anyway. But, since she wants me to call her, then I want her to call me. She gets pissed when I don’t call her. So I just told her not to contact me until the weekend is over.

No wonder you try to flirt with every girl on AF

No just AF my man…I live such a sad life.

Hold up there sir! You’re saying it’s sad to flirt with every girl you meet??? Take it back!

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So she knows i’m not plowing anything more > attractive than she is. Not sure how the phone > call accomplishes this, in the best case scenario > the girl wouldnt be able to make much noise > anyway. > > But, since she wants me to call her, then I want > her to call me. She gets pissed when I don’t call > her. So I just told her not to contact me until > the weekend is over. I know this may seem like a mad idea but hear me out…how about you tell her to trust you! If that doesn’t work call her at 2am, 3am, 4am…(you get the picture) saying did I call you, I couldn’t remember, just making sure - night night honey until she’s too exhausted with the calls to care anymore!

Nuppie I say when you are ready to break up with her you get a Cuban girl, or two, back to your place, start laying pipe and call her. Those Cuban girls can be quite loud so she would get the message loud and clear;)

Karen’s a bit passive-aggressive, huh?

Nuppy, with your eyebrows you’ll have all the women swooning one you’re back on the market

CzarHC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Karen’s a bit passive-aggressive, huh? Ah no, I’m just a bubbly little thing - I just don’t agree with girlfriends/boyfriends with expectations like that, trust or get out of the relationship. Also if anyone messes with my sleep they are in a world of trouble! So I’m surprised by her attitude.

lol just giving you a hard time, I’m with you there. Trust is the biggest thing in every relationship, doesn’t work without it.

I’m coming to Miami for my spring break Nuppal.

You should go skiing with the Wharton kids. j/k Come to SoBe, looks like I am going to be in a 3/3 with one room mate so we will have space. Also, I forget who it was that was going. Ultra Fest is going to be an awesome party, if anyone is coming in town for the music festival and want’s to do it on the cheap I can probably shack up one more person. I already have one friend coming and staying.

I say, if she’s not smart enough to kick the guy out of bed for a few minutes and take the picture, then she’s not worth it! Seriously though…get rid of her…you’ve been fighting with her every week, so it’s a waste of time. (may not mean much coming from a "most-of-the-time lurker, but take it for what it’s worth).

No, it’s means something to me. Its funny, she says all of her friends tell her to break up with me (except for a few, some of them i’ve hooked up with), and most of my friends (AF included) tell me to ditch her and just grind on every single piece of p$$y. Maybe I give it another month in Miami and see how it goes?

Im very pleased that Im back inform and another post of mine has hit over 3 pages. may even make 4!!!

Is SMIRK the resurrection of Iheartiheartmath?

CzarHC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is SMIRK the resurrection of Iheartiheartmath? What the heck does that have to do with this thread!!! Oh wait, nevermind.