I'm done

Read all CFAI books two times, plus all end of chapter problems for all study sessions. I also read all Schweser stuff at least three times, and finished Qbank completely two times, now in the middle of the 3rd review. But I only did about half of Stalla, half of 7city, and a little of QTraining. Also, did one Mock, plus one sample, three full exams from previous years, and just today wrapped up reviewing all relevant AF posts. Trouble is I have a little over a month before the exam, and I’m not sure what to spend it on. Any suggestions?

1. are you a virgin? 2. how are your scores on your sample, mock, book 6 type tests going out of curiosity? if you have done that much seriously, congrats. you will pass easily and i hope you lose the big V card soon.

yeah you should stick something up in your behind and see if you can feel anything. Try it at different angles everyday till u hit exam day. Then u should be fine and ready to ace it. good luck bro

I wish. It would be interesting to know how many people felt real hate towards me as they read that.

There goes one hater.

hahahahahaha awesome. but really- have you studied that much? that’s insane. good for you. i guess just book 6/7 schweser and mocks/samples, keep formulas fresh, and honestly if did that much and you do fail, you should move to buffalo and start kicking field goals.

analyze stocks, the market is rebounding

by the way, did you start in september? :smiley:

Econ+ethics to go, no exams yet, only Stalla study guides q’s. Aliman, I started on Dec 5 lightly, then more seriously around Jan 3rd. Unless I do 6 hours a day from now on, I doubt I will make it.

Aliman, I’m already loaded with calls on various stocks, doing ok so far.

holy shit

I was shocked to read this as I started in Feb and have no exams nor QBank down my throat and this thread made me feel like I was a little peanut who is going to fail the exam.

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Econ+ethics to go, no exams yet, only Stalla study > guides q’s. > Aliman, I started on Dec 5 lightly, then more > seriously around Jan 3rd. > Unless I do 6 hours a day from now on, I doubt I > will make it. Damn, you are a funny guy. Let’s pass this piece of sh!t

dreary, wtf!!! okay. that’s all i have to say, wtf!

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Read all CFAI books two times, plus all end of > chapter problems for all study sessions. I also > read all Schweser stuff at least three times, and > finished Qbank completely two times, now in the > middle of the 3rd review. But I only did about > half of Stalla, half of 7city, and a little of > QTraining. Also, did one Mock, plus one sample, > three full exams from previous years, and just > today wrapped up reviewing all relevant AF posts. > Trouble is I have a little over a month before the > exam, and I’m not sure what to spend it on. Any > suggestions? the funny thing is that im sure there are people out there who have done all this already.

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dreary Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Read all CFAI books two times, plus all end of > > chapter problems for all study sessions. I > also > > read all Schweser stuff at least three times, > and > > finished Qbank completely two times, now in the > > middle of the 3rd review. But I only did about > > half of Stalla, half of 7city, and a little of > > QTraining. Also, did one Mock, plus one > sample, > > three full exams from previous years, and just > > today wrapped up reviewing all relevant AF > posts. > > Trouble is I have a little over a month before > the > > exam, and I’m not sure what to spend it on. > Any > > suggestions? > > > the funny thing is that im sure there are people > out there who have done all this already. How is it even possible with Level 2 especially!!

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Read all CFAI books two times, plus all end of > chapter problems for all study sessions. I also > read all Schweser stuff at least three times, and > finished Qbank completely two times, now in the > middle of the 3rd review. But I only did about > half of Stalla, half of 7city, and a little of > QTraining. Also, did one Mock, plus one sample, > three full exams from previous years, and just > today wrapped up reviewing all relevant AF posts. > Trouble is I have a little over a month before the > exam, and I’m not sure what to spend it on. Any > suggestions? Get laid

I have this funny feeling that OP is being hilarious and he probably intentionally left out one word at the end of the title.

dude you don’t have to open a thread to tell us this

I love you all people.