I'm so picky

It’s ok to have the high and want options. Just remember that options traders rarely make the transition to being an equity manager successfully. But if you’re ok with that, then there’s nothing wrong with that. Just admit it and spare everyone the boring dinner conversation that you want to crossover to the buy-and-hold space.

ok bro, if i had the patience id dig out your age range thread. you are like my friend. he is always talking about getting married then if he meets some decent girl he finds some way to fk it up. kinda hard to build something when you’re an overgrown fratboy.

i say just do you dawg and forget about marriage :+1:

Image result for and that's the bottom line meme

sounds like a woman w her head on straight, for real.

it was pretty boring convo though. Lol but to be fair it was a lot more interesting than our pre game convos. Fucking game of thrones lol. I think we all agreed danaerys is the hottest chick followed Sansa and by the chick that got locked up with African dude. Rofl yea but I’m juggling way too many chicks right now in real life haha.

im buy and hold too. I just want to diversify. Can good equity managers become good option traders?

Americans definitely see it all as a game and put too much focus on protecting their downside risk.

If you ask me it’s fine to meet a lot of people, date, have fun etc as long as you’re honest about it (people hate labels but how the hell else are you both going to be on the same page ) but the ultimate aim should be to find someone where relatively early on, you both realise that this time it’s different and the games and half truths stop and you let yourself get carried away.

see turd, this is the thought process of someone who is genuinely enlightened rather than just a dark negative person who is trying to mask that by pretending to be zen.

the brits are no better homie. oh lawd the stories i could tell

ah the nana nana poo poo, stick your head in doo doo wrapped in a pretty bow dig. rawraw is a slippery dude, who likes to d!ck measure subtly. he’s still a d!ck measurer, don’t be fooled.

The test for everyone is this: if I choose to listen to someone’s opinion, does it make my life better or worse? Does the information I’m receiving resonate with my core being on an intuitive level? Will I be more integrated and in touch with my whole being if I choose to accept this information as possibly true (not as absolute truth, but as something to consider and see where it leads me)?

I’m here to put a different perspective in front of people. I sometimes do it forcefully to be a dick, not for my own gratification, but to be as offensive to you all as possible. That’s because it forces people to engage an idea that they would otherwise completely ignore because it is so far afield of their normal thought process. In many cases it is the exact opposite idea they’ve accepted as truth.

My goal is to get people to expand their consciousness and back in touch with their intuition by engaging ideas. That’s all. I have a deep love for humanity and this is how I choose to express it on the internet. I see the world as completely upside down and am trying to engage people stuck in the system who are otherwise good people but doing the bidding of a literal evil force in order to carve out a comfortable existence. What is destructive is considered good and desirable, what’s life-affirming and integrative is considered ‘out of date’. That is going to change in big ways.

In real life I am the exact opposite – a complete ‘go with the flow’ type person. I laugh out loud when I read some of the speculations about my happiness in my real life. That’s how I identify people who need the most help.

FIle this under Psycho Turd if you like.

I KNEW IT! he’s not a dick. hes just pretending to be one. my buddy from hs once said to his mom. im not calling you a bitch. im saying you’re acting like one. the shock on her face. priceless. lol

good news fellas

https://marriagememes.org/apparently-people-who-fart-in-front-of-their-partner-are-more-likely-to-have-a-lasting-relationship/