Inception

9.6 on IMDB - sick Going to see it tonite

its been getting very good reviews prob see it sunday

It does look really good. Leo is one of my favorite actors. The Dark Knight and Avatar were in the upper 9’s also when they came out, so that # is probably a little inflated.

Avatar was weak - It was Fern Gully in 3d. Going to Inception tonight.

Analyze_This u in NYC?

Nope…midwest

Going tonight as well. Tickets were only $7. Gotta love deflation. The Dark Knight was awesome btw.

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Going tonight as well. Tickets were only $7. > Gotta love deflation. > > The Dark Knight was awesome btw. Tix are like $13-15 in NYC. IMAX its $20. Mad expensive.

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Going tonight as well. Tickets were only $7. > Gotta love deflation. > > The Dark Knight was awesome btw. $7 … How is this possible?! You have to be using a student/AARP discount or going to the matinee. I’m in Cincinnati and are tickets are $10.

Nope, no discount. I was surprised too. Tickets used to be $9.50.

packattack4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sweep the Leg Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Going tonight as well. Tickets were only $7. > > Gotta love deflation. > > > > The Dark Knight was awesome btw. > > > Tix are like $13-15 in NYC. IMAX its $20. Mad > expensive. yep

going as well …too lazy to go middtown just heading over to newport… the review blurb that got me was “this is what the matrix should have been” i am def hyped …rushing home, workout, quick grab n go n then boom

same, i am going to Staten Island one. It is awesome - no wait and you can actually get decent seat on opening night.

That chick in the movie is hot too…too bad it’s pg13.

Going to watch it in another 14 hrs. W@@t!!!

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > same, i am going to Staten Island one. It is > awesome - no wait and you can actually get decent > seat on opening night. When did you move to NY CSK? Weren’t you in Canada, right?

for those who like to have a outline of the plot ( I have ADD’s ADD) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inception_(film) BTW am i the only one who wants to know what a movie is about before going in…i do this to see if the movie makes logical sense of course i can suspend belief ( I saw predators and knight and day after all ) I jus hate to be built up by a promiseing premise to be disappointed by the execution …i think this developed right around the final matrix installation

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > comp_sci_kid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > same, i am going to Staten Island one. It is > > awesome - no wait and you can actually get > decent > > seat on opening night. > > > When did you move to NY CSK? Weren’t you in > Canada, right? Nope, was always in NYC

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 9.6 on IMDB - sick > > Going to see it tonite Down to 9.3 now and ranked 83rd best movie ever.

AMAZING