Inception

yeah pretty awesome for many reasons … 2.5 hours long but worth it

Saw it tonight – totally awesome. Very intense but great acting, awesome effects and cinematography, and gripping storyline. This is one movie where I probably would have enjoyed reading the Wikipedia beforehand so I had a better sense of the story, but regardless, it’s the type of movie that you’d probably find so cool even if you had no clue what was going on.

Saw it last night…exceeded expectations. My only complaint would be the small group taking on an army and the terrible shooting of the bad guys (run of the mill for action movies unfortunately). Still I give it an A and I haven’t been able to say that in a long time.

I think it definitely makes one of the best movies i’ve seen in past couple of years

woohoo! it’s showing at a Clearview Cinema, so I can see it free on Tuesday, best price yet! (Optimum Online Triple Play customers can get free movie tickets on tuesdays to Clearview cinemas)

Saw it Friday night. I’m not a huge sci-fi person, but I definitely thought the movie was pretty tight. Make a note not to see this movie if you’re the least bit intoxicated otherwise it will be hard to follow along.

Best movie I’ve seen in a while. It was visually stunning, and the story was good. I could see some people disliking it because it was a little complex, but it wasn’t that hard to follow.

Saw it Saturday - mad tight but I didn’t read Daviskr’s advice and was a little buzzed. Loved it thought and still tracked well for me.

Did everyone see it in Imax?

marcus phoenix Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Did everyone see it in Imax? Yup … Glad I purchased our tixs online beforehand b/c all the shows sold out. Big fan of Imax, but if I have to see that damn Tron preview one more time I’m going to scream.

Saw it in regular movie theater - still great

Great movie. I went yesterday afternoon @ 230 with some buddies and the theater was sold out. Inception definitely makes you think, it’s not one of those movies that you can just sit through. Very cool stuff.

I saw it Friday, for sure the best movie of the year (so far anyways).

Ok - so what camp is everyone in on the ending? IMO, good movie but did not live up to the hype. Very similar to Shutter Island, which I thought was better. There are some great scenes in Inception though (visually).

2010 has been a weak year for movies …I mean worse that normal even the previews are bad

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ok - so what camp is everyone in on the ending? > > IMO, good movie but did not live up to the hype. > > > Very similar to Shutter Island, which I thought > was better. There are some great scenes in > Inception though (visually). Shutter Island was a mind trip…

Did anyone find it mildly amusing that the soldiers/villains in the movie were such poor shots?

9.2 currently on IMDB and ranked 3rd best movie ever.

I liked Inception - but didnt think it changed my life… Surely shouldnt be 3rd best ever! Shutter Island was pretty good too. Had me the whole time. My wife figured it out and blurted the secret out before we got there … b*tch.

I saw Inception yesterday, std theatre, no imax. It was awesome. Kinda long, but they definitely needed that much time to get through everything and not have it seem rushed. Still not sure what to think at the end. The totem is wobbling, and obviously they cut away. Would like to think he made it back and it wasn’t a dream. m