Inception

Saw this recently and really enjoyed it. Leo is always great. Funny that someone mentioned shutter island. Aside from the obvious Leo connection and both movies being amongst the best blockbusters in recent years, both Inception and Shutter Island also had subtly ambiguous endings. Do you reckon Leo’s character actually makes it home at the end of Inception or is it a dream? Is his wife still alive? Also, I’m still not sure if the guy was crazy at the end of shutter island or not. I’d like to see both movies again before making a judgement.

You guys saw the extended ending? :)) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wee1OlbIkcc

Analyze_This Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Avatar was weak - It was Fern Gully in 3d. > > Going to Inception tonight. Fern Gully, is exactly what popped into my head when I saw it. Amazed someone else made that same connection.

One big plot hole - if he wanted to see his kids so bad, why no just have his kids fly over to France with father in law.

That part of the movie is a dream too. Not sure this even takes place in Dom’s head, might be in Mal’s head.

please put spoiler alerts for those who haven’t had the time to see it yet. Sincerely, those waiting for the DVD

I would have to write a seriously long researched essay to try to “spoil” the movie for you, but your concern is somewhat fair. However, if you don’t want a movie spoiled why are you clicking on a month-old thread about said movie with about 50 posts already in it? Saying no one can discuss the movie in detail because you are waiting for it to come out in dvd isn’t very fair. Haven’t seen it yet? Don’t open the thread. The movie was created to be discussed with people.

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > please put spoiler alerts for those who haven’t > had the time to see it yet. > > Sincerely, > > those waiting for the DVD Spoiler Alert: Leonardo ends up drowning and the old woman throws the necklace overboard.

Did he really drown though, or was it just a dream?

A wet dream?