InfoWars’ Alex Jones Is a ‘Performance Artist,’ His Lawyer Says in Divorce Hearing

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/not-fake-news-infowars-alex-jones-performance-artist-n747491

The Alex Jones who told his legions of “Infowars” listeners that bogus stories about the U.S. government being behind the 9/11 attacks and about Hillary Clinton operating a pedophile ring out of a Washington D.C. pizza joint is really “a performance artist.”

That’s according to Jones’ own lawyer — not the mainstream media that the right-wing radio jock derides as “fake news.”

“He’s playing a character” and is nothing like his online persona, attorney Randall Wilhite reportedly insisted in a Texas courtroom at a pre-trial hearing ahead of the right wing radio jock’s custody battle with ex-wife Kelly Jones.

Alex Jones

Judging Jones by his Infowars performances would be like judging Jack Nicholson by his depiction of the Joker on “Batman,” Wilhite told state District Judge Orlinda Naranjo last week, the Austin American-Statesmanreported.

Kelly Jones is seeking sole or joint custody of her three children, ages 14, 12 and 9, with her ex-husband, an ardent supporter of President Trump who broadcasts from his Austin home.

“He’s not a stable person,” she reportedly told the court. “He says he wants to break Alec Baldwin’s neck. He wants J-Lo to get raped.”

“I’m concerned that he is engaged in felonious behavior, threatening a member of Congress,” she added, referring to Jones’ recent comments about Rep. Adam Schiff, D-California. “He broadcasts from home. The children are there, watching him broadcast.”

There was no immediate response to Kelly Jones’ claims from Jones, 43, who is also known for pushing other widely discredited claims like the moon landing was faked and the Sandy Hook Elementary Schoolmassacre was staged.

Meanwhile, lawyers for the warring Joneses began seating a jury in the Travis County courthouse for what’s expected to be a contentious two-week hearing, court officials confirmed.

The couple divorced in 2015. Jones reportedly pays his ex-wife $43,000 per month, according to the Austin paper.

Jones’ Infowars site was a hub for anti-Clinton conspiracies during the presidential campaign and Trump publicly thanked him for his support.

“You reputation is amazing,” Trump he said in December 2015. “I will not let you down.”

Jones claimed later that a victorious Trump later reached out to thank him and his listeners for his support.

live look in at turds house

Image result for frog fork outlet

We need some gifs

Gifs don’t work from my phone

What your phone?

i phone 6 s

Turd’s been posting this InfoWars crap for a while now to solidify his arguments. Turd is a mark! falling for this performance artist! HAHAHAH

what happened to Turd BTW? he kind of faded away after the election it seems.

Turd is Alex Jones. When Alex fades, so does Turd.

#amirite6?

So are you Ace or Gabe? I lost track.

This will be forever marked in Turd family lore as the day in infamy that was slightly worse than the WWE curtain call.

Saw this and had a chuckle, only chumps thought he was legit most people on the far right only listened to him because he was amusing anyway. He does play an interesting character, Joe Rogan’s impersonation was hilarious

I don’t understand this thread, everyone in media/entertainment plays a character. You didn’t know that???

Nothing is real. No-one can know truth. It’s a waste of time trying to discern truth. There is no objective reality, only the representation of different interest groups. Those who claim to know reality are deluded and thus you may as well take on the perspective of madmen, because they have just as much validity as everyone else. So sayeth pa.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/alex-jones-forgot-key-facts-about-his-own-kids-and-blamed-it-on-eating-a-big-bowl-of-chili-lawyer/

Oh im well aware, idk why people would watch any of those “shock jocks” who just do things for ratings

^There is nothing wrong with watching shock jocks but everything is wrong when you take what they are selling as gospel. Like Pure Alpha.

Like those people who believe CNN? :grin:

I’ve been anti-media since 1992. From Info Wars to New York Times, you can flush it all right down the pooper!