Interviewing

@bchad

Agree with you in some way because what you say is right if and only if you carry “that angst with you for the remainder of your career” . Why should you carry the angst, that too when you have left them (may be forever)! Forgetting something (bad) is as important as remembering something (good) in life. Life is too short to carry the angst and burden your , as you say, soul. When it is amatter of ‘your’ soul it is upto you to carry it or not and be happy or not, after all he earned his bread because of them not inspite of them. Had it been an experience of torture day in and day out like in a prison (which was not so as far as CvM’s earlier posts show) I may (only, may) agree with you but then too the sense of being free from it is (or should be) more overwhelming factor than remembering the torture and suffer rest of the life.

Your advice of ‘not burning the bridges’ too actually means 'let bygones be bygones’and let us remain friends - and you don’t undermine your friends.

There is an old saying concerning employment…

“People do not leave companies they leave bosses…”

That being said the Mandela comment above is pretty amazing.

Lot of other stuff to say, will wait…

@Blake

Your signature line, “Live Laugh Love” says it all. One has to truely love (tolerence towards weaknesses of others is the first sign of love) to laugh ( to be happy one must be able to laugh, even at himself) and live the life - it is too precious and fleeting to waste otherwise.

Yo Blake, 80% of the reason I’m leaving is to get away from this a hole boss. The other 20% is compensation. All in all I like the job besides the aforementioned issues. My next place seem like a great fit within a great team.

2 week notice gets put in today, gulp.