Introduce Yourself Thread

Please tell me what you do.

Asset and liability manager at a commercial bank

I am sopppsiispsosospsspsisposisssoppi hear me roar, I’m just too big to ignore!

parac0da Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Asset and liability manager at a commercial bank How do you like your job? I am being drawn in this direction. BO -> MBA Student

This thread has been hacked.

Tulips. I buy and I sell tulips.

I make bread

I am an architect, but I also dabble in the importing and exporting game

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am an architect, but I also dabble in the > importing and exporting game Do you need a currency overlay manager or do you handle that yourself?

I am a tax exile

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I am an architect, but I also dabble in the > > importing and exporting game > > Do you need a currency overlay manager or do you > handle that yourself? I usually hedge with forwards, options, swaps, or swaptions…if it’s a risk I’m uncomfortable or don’t have any experience with, of course…

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am an architect, but I also dabble in the > importing and exporting game I happen to be very bullish on latex and chips.

My name is Joe.

Viceroy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > artvandalay Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I am an architect, but I also dabble in the > > importing and exporting game > > > I happen to be very bullish on latex and chips. I have a market neutral position in chips, I’m long Doritos and short Pringles

Solvency mgmt and reserving at a savings and loan.

You goofballs are ruining my thread. If you have questions about someones job, make another thread about it.

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You goofballs are ruining my thread. > If you have questions about someones job, make > another thread about it. To make up for ruining your thread - I co-own an small RIA that works with small business owners and high net worth individuals. We advise (and handle trading) on their portfolios and handle their financial planning.

I’m a software engineer for a video game company.

I’m an architect.

I am a shrubber. My name is Roger the Shrubber. I arrange, design and sell shubberies.