Introduce Yourself Thread

Transaction Services @ Big4.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Higgmond, where do you practice business > valuation? Non-Big 4 national firm. I’m personally in the NYC area.

I am Hue Hefner.

Nice to meet you all. I want to visit Las Vegas this summer. Which buffet is the best?

Buffet in the Venetian is quite delicious.

Software Engineer Consultant for a bank in New York working on Trade Reconciliation platform development.

PWM & Pension Consulting

Hi my name is Slash and I have a problem.

eureka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^^is it a treasury strip club? I can’t believe I’m such a geek that I laughed at this. It is comic gold though.

I sell calculators in Delhi. With bill.

higgmond can you shoot me an email at khosanman (at) hotmail Would like to ask you a couple of things if you dont mind. Cheers

MO at a large AUM asset manager.

I’m an Economist

PE real estate, acquisitions. but you know i be strippin’ in the evenings.

Brian in MA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am a shrubber. My name is Roger the Shrubber. > I arrange, design and sell shubberies. this was one of the funniest posts i’ve ever seen. so random.

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Please tell me what you do. I analyze stuff, eat sushi, and hang with the Asian hotties.

Im a gigolo, I work the streets.

Pony-tailed henchman

I hunt Money In Leveraged Funds, aka MILFs.

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > parac0da Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Asset and liability manager at a commercial > bank > > How do you like your job? I am being drawn in > this direction. > > BO -> MBA Student I think it is ok ,minimum daily reports but a lot of different tasks from rime to time