Is it OK to start my preparation for L3 from November 2014?

RR you should ideally start in October, but since it’s a new job, you should put your full focus there…you are way ahead of the game as you already passed 2 levels.

You don’t have to be mean to “newbies”. For all you know you might still be here in this forum next year preparing for the exam and discussing L3 stuff with us. And in case you pass, hopefully you’ll be able to contribute something valuable instead of bitching around like what you are doing now.

Listen Socrates, there is no self-righteousness. But at some point, a question becomes so dumb, that a sarcastic response is warranted. Can you start in November? Ok that is 7 months of studying, and unless you are brand new to CFA (which you can’t be because you are on level 3) then you know perfectly well that 7 months is more studying than 99% of candidates. If you want to write can I study in 4 months, sure that is legitimate, but asking if you can do it in 7 months is a waste of your time and everyone on this forum’s time.

Listen Socrates, there is no self-righteousness. But at some point, a question becomes so dumb, that a sarcastic response is warranted. Can you start in November? Ok that is 7 months of studying, and unless you are brand new to CFA (which you can’t be because you are on level 3) then you know perfectly well that 7 months is more studying than 99% of candidates. If you want to write can I study in 4 months, sure that is legitimate, but asking if you can do it in 7 months is a waste of your time and everyone on this forum’s time.

Thanks.