Is it too late to start?

Blackswan, see if you can get a Charter by skipping all 3 levels… now stop dreaming and get back to your Level2 posts…

Guys the answer to my question was B. You will find if difficult to clear L1. But there is still HOPE

I played first chair cow bell in high school. All you need to know is to hit the right part of the bell to make an effective cling sound. The same came said for the Level 1 exam, just choose C for all of the answers you do not know. For the true false section, make sure you leave them blank. There is a penalty for guessing in this section of the exam. Good luck to you.

Usually, if you are able to answer the last 4 Final Jeopardy episode questions, you go directly to L2… otherwise forget it… Also, your a fucking idiot

urymoto1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Usually, if you are able to answer the last 4 > Final Jeopardy episode questions, you go directly > to L2… > > otherwise forget it… > > Also, your a fucking idiot urymoto, why so angry young Jedi, this was obviosly just a very satirically good natured thread.

actually this thread was a good stress-buster :slight_smile:

Black Swan: If you check with CFA Institute, there’s a special challenge exam you can take to test out of Level 1 and go straight to Level 2 - just like starting with Calculus 2 instead of Calculus 1 in college. I’ll send you the link when I find it.