It is Friday Folks......

Off to Bali for the Weekend:)

Where are you flying from, Joe? Tonight: Celebration drinks for a CFA friend who has been transferred to Vancouver Tomorrow: Lunch date Tomorrow night: No plans yet Sunday: Read, try to attack modeling course, relax Not a very eventful weekend planned.

Perth, Oz.

Tonight: Drinks after work with some friends, try to mack on some chicks Tomorrow: Hopefully windsurfing followed by going out with some windsurfing chicks i meet Sun: try to make a quick unnoticed exit from aforementioned windsurfing girls bedroom. Then nurse hangover

^ Good weekend.

soppisoppi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sun: try to make a quick unnoticed exit from > aforementioned windsurfing girls bedroom. Then > nurse hangover Haha. I love the awkward morning afters, make sure to sneak out early bro.

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Where are you flying from, Joe? > > Tonight: Celebration drinks for a CFA friend who > has been transferred to Vancouver > Tomorrow: Lunch date > Tomorrow night: No plans yet > Sunday: Read, try to attack modeling course, > relax > > Not a very eventful weekend planned. Aliman, are you an Vancouver? I may be visiting in October.

This weekend I gotta start packing up for my upcoming move. Will make time for a run, or a hike, or something else outdoors.

Drinking a little and going to the aquarium. Possibly stealing a penguin and raising it in my bathtub.

Tonight: Meeting landlord to get my rent down Tomorrow: Cinema/Shopping with the girls + studying Sunday: Studying and late dinner with a friend Just booked the flights and hotel for December - suddenly completely freaked! :frowning:

juventurd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Drinking a little and going to the aquarium. > Possibly stealing a penguin and raising it in my > bathtub. hehe +1

soppisoppi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: Drinks after work with some friends, try > to mack on some chicks > Tomorrow: Hopefully windsurfing followed by going > out with some windsurfing chicks i meet > Sun: try to make a quick unnoticed exit from > aforementioned windsurfing girls bedroom. Then > nurse hangover if it was good the night of, then go for the second round in the morning, don’t be a pansy and sneak out…

kblade Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > soppisoppi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Tonight: Drinks after work with some friends, > try > > to mack on some chicks > > Tomorrow: Hopefully windsurfing followed by > going > > out with some windsurfing chicks i meet > > Sun: try to make a quick unnoticed exit from > > aforementioned windsurfing girls bedroom. Then > > nurse hangover > > > if it was good the night of, then go for the > second round in the morning, don’t be a pansy and > sneak out… +1. The Sunday morning what-have-you is outstanding.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheAliMan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Where are you flying from, Joe? > > > > Tonight: Celebration drinks for a CFA friend > who > > has been transferred to Vancouver > > Tomorrow: Lunch date > > Tomorrow night: No plans yet > > Sunday: Read, try to attack modeling course, > > relax > > > > Not a very eventful weekend planned. > > Aliman, are you an Vancouver? I may be visiting in > October. I’m actually in Calgary - it’s a one-hour flight from Vancity.

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tomorrow: Lunch date I hope you’re keeping the recession goatee … she’ll think it’s hot!

Tonight: Taking my wife out to dinner and late night at the Dallas Museum of Art for our wedding anniversary. Tomorrow: Waking up ridiculously early to attend the Plano Balloon Festival with the fam, then go to UFC 103 at the AAC with a buddy. Sunday: Go to the Texas Rangers baseball game at noon and the Dallas Cowboys first game in the new stadium that evening.

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: Taking my wife out to dinner and late > night at the Dallas Museum of Art for our wedding > anniversary. > > Tomorrow: Waking up ridiculously early to attend > the Plano Balloon Festival with the fam, then go > to UFC 103 at the AAC with a buddy. > > Sunday: Go to the Texas Rangers baseball game at > noon and the Dallas Cowboys first game in the new > stadium that evening. Thats the winner enrty this week folks. ANyone can top that?

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: Taking my wife out to dinner and late > night at the Dallas Museum of Art for our wedding > anniversary. > > Tomorrow: Waking up ridiculously early to attend > the Plano Balloon Festival with the fam, then go > to UFC 103 at the AAC with a buddy. > > Sunday: Go to the Texas Rangers baseball game at > noon and the Dallas Cowboys first game in the new > stadium that evening. Good to see AFer’s committed to their families:) Joining the club soon.

Ali, what modeling course are you working on?

Iginla2010, WSP Oil and Gas Financial Modeling - I’m really just getting accustomed to the WSP method really. I don’t know how useful it really is. Did you catch yesterday’s game?