It is Friday Folks......

Friday: Yoga, bath, chugging 2 beers then going to Hooters to mack on the waitresses by myself. Saturday: Up early to play tennis, watch Arsenal-Wigan game, hang out at Starbucks and mack on unsuspecting females, go out with friends later for clubbing Sunday: Tennis in the am., working on Benninga excel course in pm.

Right this is getting annoying - does “mack on” mean hit on girls?

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Iginla2010, WSP Oil and Gas Financial Modeling - > I’m really just getting accustomed to the WSP > method really. I don’t know how useful it really > is. Did you catch yesterday’s game? I was watching the game online, they were streaming it live. Saw the brutal hit!! I am really curious about the WSP package. Maybe, I can take a look at the notes, if you let me borrow it. I am contemplating between Benninga and WSP. Right now, working on an a VaR model, just something to do I guess. How is WSP method different?

Until now, I had no idea that so many guys spent time focused solely on hitting on & watching girls. I’m not judging you, just making an observation. Tonight: charity gala Saturday: Painting, hanging out w/my mom, college football. Sunday: Going to Chiefs vs. Raiders game. Looking forward to the tailgate more than the game.

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Right this is getting annoying - does “mack on” > mean hit on girls? yes

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: Taking my wife out to dinner and late > night at the Dallas Museum of Art for our wedding > anniversary. > > Tomorrow: Waking up ridiculously early to attend > the Plano Balloon Festival with the fam, then go > to UFC 103 at the AAC with a buddy. > > Sunday: Go to the Texas Rangers baseball game at > noon and the Dallas Cowboys first game in the new > stadium that evening. Awesome weekend of sports!

Tonight: tennis exhibition between John Isner and Robert Kendrick. Tomorrow: studying for FL real estate exam. Sunday: watching NFL

going to take my 2 jack russells to a dog park…they’ll be macking it with other b!tches.

To do list 1. writing four papers thats due next week for my mba class 2. cuddling with cfa books 3. working out 4. making googly eyes with Qbank 5. watching UFC 103 and Sunday game 6. going out to eat with friends 7. maybe some shopping for clothes 8. spending sweet sweet time with dr. schweser

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheAliMan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Iginla2010, WSP Oil and Gas Financial Modeling > - > > I’m really just getting accustomed to the WSP > > method really. I don’t know how useful it > really > > is. Did you catch yesterday’s game? > > > > I was watching the game online, they were > streaming it live. Saw the brutal hit!! > > I am really curious about the WSP package. Maybe, > I can take a look at the notes, if you let me > borrow it. I am contemplating between Benninga and > WSP. Right now, working on an a VaR model, just > something to do I guess. > > How is WSP method different? I’ll gladly let you take a look, although I am in the middle of it right now. WSP is quite different from Benninga in that WSP is really pro-forma financial statement modeling in Excel with DCFs, LBOs, and M&A models - probably more suited for people in banking and research roles. Conversely, Benninga has VaR, options pricing models, portfolio optimization, etc. so it’s a lot more general in the realm of finance. The two are more complementary I suppose. Compare: http://www.wallstreetprep.com/programs/self_study/oil_gas_modeling.php http://finance2.wharton.upenn.edu/~benninga/fm3/fm3.html

Yeah, I have looked at them online. No rush, but, does WSP also have VBA codes?

Nope.

OK…so back to the original thread: Tonight: Badminton and some beers after the game Tomorrow: drop friends at the airport in the morning, dinner with some friends, maybe catch UFC103. Sunday: Walk for a charity event, NFL Monday: “Walk a mile in her shoes”

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Monday: “Walk a mile in her shoes” Is this the one where you walk around in women’s high heels!!! … if so, you’ll have to take some pics … Friday - drinks with friends, possibly head to Columbus for cousin’s birthday Saturday - spinning, Oktoberfest Sunday - chill at Starbucks with the dogs, reception for friends who got married last weekend

Tonight: Grab a few drinks with a buddy of mine after work. Tomorrow Day: Gym & Work Tomorrow Night: Supposed to hang out with a friend of mine. I think she wants to drink well into the night but I’m not sure I want to lose half of Sunday with a hangover. Still considering just staying in and sleeping. Sunday: Gym & Work Throughout: consider growing a recession goatee. Then again, I’m not sure I could pull it off.

^ Yes, I wonder if I’ll be able to find a pair of shoes for my feet (Xtra large). I’ll post the pics on my FB fo sho. I know it’ll hurt, but raising money will make up for it! haaa.

JensensalphaMale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Throughout: consider growing a recession goatee. > Then again, I’m not sure I could pull it off. Haha, do it!

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheAliMan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Iginla2010, WSP Oil and Gas Financial Modeling > - > > I’m really just getting accustomed to the WSP > > method really. I don’t know how useful it > really > > is. Did you catch yesterday’s game? > > > > I was watching the game online, they were > streaming it live. Saw the brutal hit!! > > I am really curious about the WSP package. Maybe, > I can take a look at the notes, if you let me > borrow it. I am contemplating between Benninga and > WSP. Right now, working on an a VaR model, just > something to do I guess. > > How is WSP method different? Iginla2010 - RE: Benninga, what’s your email?

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ Yes, I wonder if I’ll be able to find a pair of > shoes for my feet (Xtra large). I’ll post the pics > on my FB fo sho. I know it’ll hurt, but raising > money will make up for it! haaa. Don’t they supply the heels for you? I’ll have to check out these pics!!! … How can I find you on FB?

brianr: my email is jfkslayer at yahoo dot com daviskr, if you email me, I can tell you my “real” name, and you can look me up, or I can add you, and mention my AF handle.