It is Friday Folks......

^see if you can find me on there, 'cause I can’t find you

^ I did find you, I am not on the AF group. Probably that’s why you couldn’t find me. I’ll add you.

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr, if you email me, I can tell you my “real” > name, and you can look me up, or I can add you, > and mention my AF handle. Did you find me on there? Just add me …

Tonight – dinner, wine and salsa Tomorrow – packing and going through stuff then maybe salsa again Sunday – yoga and more packing

nolabird032 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight – dinner, wine and salsa > Tomorrow – packing and going through stuff then > maybe salsa again > Sunday – yoga and more packing Mmmmm, I love salsa! Are you more of a mild or extra hot type of person?

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JensensalphaMale Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > Throughout: consider growing a recession goatee. > > > Then again, I’m not sure I could pull it off. > > > Haha, do it! Haha. I’ll let you know what I decide. If I do, I’ll make sure to post some pics on FB.

tonight:nothing :frowning: tomorrow:workout, draw sunday:nothing :frowning:

I’m in the AF group too…don’t know which handles you all have, aside of brianr and daviskr (through pure intuition), but my name matches the initials on my AF handle. Edit: recognize more names. Will be adding you shortly.

Tonight: drinks and dinner Tomorrow: Work, gym, UFC 103 Sunday: Gym, FRM, Football

My picks for UFC 103 Catchweight (195 lb) bout: Rich Franklin vs. Vitor Belfort[1] Vitor Heavyweight bout: Mirko Filipoviæ vs. Junior dos Santos[1] Mirko Welterweight bout: Martin Kampmann vs. Paul Daley[1] Kampmann Welterweight bout: Josh Koscheck vs. Frank Trigg[1] Trigg Lightweight bout: Tyson Griffin vs. Hermes Franca[1] Griffin

What is up with all this UFC stuff … Is it really that awesome?

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What is up with all this UFC stuff … Is it > really that awesome? redneck approval, it’s taken over WWE

UFC is real, WWE is staged two guys beating the crap out of each other with minimal rules, go to youtube and search for some UFC knockouts, it’s the most entertaining thing ever especially look up mirko vs gonzaga, rampage jackson powerbomb

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: drinks and dinner > Tomorrow: Work, gym, UFC 103 > Sunday: Gym, FRM, Football How’s the FRM coming along?

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What is up with all this UFC stuff … Is it > really that awesome? It’s alright. The good fights are pretty enjoyable. Most of the fighters are arrogant d-bags though.

JensensalphaMale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Most of the fighters are arrogant > d-bags though. Hmmmm … maybe we should get an AF version of UFC … we’d have plenty of candidates … lol

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > UFC is real, WWE is staged > > two guys beating the crap out of each other with > minimal rules, go to youtube and search for some > UFC knockouts, it’s the most entertaining thing > ever ^^Sad view of the sport. daviskr, it’s a terrific sport and the competitors are truly world class atheletes. It has come a long way from the early days that most mainstream Americans still associate with the UFC and other organizations.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheAliMan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Tomorrow: Lunch date > > I hope you’re keeping the recession goatee … > she’ll think it’s hot! -1

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfagoal2 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > UFC is real, WWE is staged > > > > two guys beating the crap out of each other > with > > minimal rules, go to youtube and search for > some > > UFC knockouts, it’s the most entertaining thing > > ever > > ^^Sad view of the sport. > > daviskr, it’s a terrific sport and the competitors > are truly world class atheletes. It has come a > long way from the early days that most mainstream > Americans still associate with the UFC and other > organizations. You can sugar coat however you like, but the fighting is what people paid to watch

^ agreed. When Tyson was boxing in the late 80’s, people were pouring in to watch him fight although most of his bouts lasted only 2 rounds. Nowadays, more fights go the distance, but the sport isn’t as electrifying as it was during the 70’s and 80’s. UFC gives you a similar intensity as watching a Tyson fight.