It is Friday Folks......

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m in the AF group too…don’t know which handles > you all have, aside of brianr and daviskr (through > pure intuition), but my name matches the initials > on my AF handle. > > Edit: recognize more names. Will be adding you > shortly. was that you who added me??

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Friday - drinks with friends, possibly head to > Columbus for cousin’s birthday > Saturday - spinning, Oktoberfest > Sunday - chill at Starbucks with the dogs, > reception for friends who got married last weekend This sounds pretty d@mn boring compared to last weekend. Is there going to be any indecent exposure activities at Starbucks at least??

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: Meeting landlord to get my rent down I’ve seen videos that started with this premise. > Sunday: late dinner with a friend No comment

^lol ESPECIALLY when its the whole night to get the rent down, making good of those “negotiation” skills

Boys - my landlord is FEMALE :stuck_out_tongue: And I did get it down! :wink:

Pics or she doesn’t exist.

you don’t want pics…believe me!!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Boys - my landlord is FEMALE :stuck_out_tongue: > > And I did get it down! :wink: So what’s your technique, the swirl or tracing letters of the alphabet?

Congrats. How bad are we talking? Man-like woman?

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > you don’t want pics…believe me!! Pics of you instead - new ones.

… or you never existed

Jensen - she’s very…motherly :slight_smile: I really like her so trying to be nice - I’m sure you lads would prefer more indecent pics of me :wink:

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > … or you never existed Haha ok - sure I already told Jensen that I’d put up new pics for more arm pics of him mmmmmmm :slight_smile:

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheAliMan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > … or you never existed > > > Haha ok - sure I already told Jensen that I’d put > up new pics for more arm pics of him mmmmmmm :slight_smile: +1

Haha people on fb are trying to guess where I booked my flights to for the exams - nice! :slight_smile: Hmmm so what type of new pics do you want jensen? :wink:

^^ Great question! You know, I didn’t think that I had any input. I’ll think about it and get back to you on FB. :wink: You have any preferences on the pics to be received by me? Any preferences on the pics you want to send?

JensensalphaMale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^^ Great question! You know, I didn’t think that > I had any input but nudes would be great. What he really meant.

I_Passed_Level_1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- working on Benninga > excel course in pm. Are you using 3rd edition and just going through the motions by yourself or is this something else?

WSP oil and gas modeling? at $500? Jesus.