Its friday people...

So lets celebrate. Tongiht I intend on getting hammered! Whats everyone else up to?

You have an exam to study for, don’t you?

Cocktails! :slight_smile:

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Cocktails! :slight_smile: no comment…

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Cocktails! :slight_smile: > > > no comment… I’d prefer miller but I’ve been told it’s cocktails tonight…I’ll be locked on the fumes from those things! Plus - Have I been away from AF that much that you’re watching my ever post now :wink:

My alarm clock is set to go off when you post so I don’t miss a one.

Aww you can admit it, you missed me :wink:

Meh, I have your picture clipped to the side of my laptop to remind me of our time together.

All study and no play makes the aliman a dull boy

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Meh, I have your picture clipped to the side of my > laptop to remind me of our time together. you’re spending way too much time talking with scando!

a new catch is takin me out for dinner tonight… hopefully i’ll get lucky… put the books away coz it’s on like Donkey Kong!

“MattLikesAnal” Thats brilliant, jsut the sort of toilet humor for the scandoworker

I missed you KC.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I missed you KC. Thanks and cheers for sticking up for me before :wink: As long as scando behaves himself then I’m back!

havent said one thing this whole thread Kaz, so I must be a changed man.

Ok well you keep it up and we should be fine!

I am totally knackered. All I want is sleep now.

date night

scandoworker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All study and no play makes the aliman a dull boy http://www.leveragedsellout.com/2008/07/chartered-financial-banalyst/ still applies

crawfish boil at my place