Its friday people...

cloudstrife Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > a new catch is takin me out for dinner tonight… > hopefully i’ll get lucky… put the books away coz > it’s on like Donkey Kong! What’s his name? Tonight I’ll be taking it easy so I can study tomorrow. Tomorrow night I’m having people over for the UFC fight and then we’ll head to the bar afterwards.

The iceman better get a few licks in this time.

Has anyone else noticed how slow today is going…why do I still have 2 hours til pub time? :frowning:

goldenboy09 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The iceman better get a few licks in this time. Rashad caught him last time but Chuck’s camp brought American Top Team in to train with him. I’m hoping he can mount a comeback but Rua’s conditioning is going to be much better than it was when he fought Coleman… if we see the old Rua it will be quite the battle.

I think chuck is pretty good but he is older. tough to keep up with the younger guys

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Has anyone else noticed how slow today is > going…why do I still have 2 hours til pub > time? :frowning: You live in a country with some of the finest beer on earth and you like Miller Lite? Although, the fact that you posted “2 hours til pub time” at 10:55 am clearly delineates your status as a professional.

Ahhh. After having an energizing beer and a candy bar, I feel like I could be up to something this weekend. Not sure if studying will be part of it (I don’t want to think about that now).

I will definately be drinking at 5:30 pm today. I’ve had a hectic week!

dlpicket Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Has anyone else noticed how slow today is > > going…why do I still have 2 hours til pub > > time? :frowning: > > You live in a country with some of the finest beer > on earth and you like Miller Lite? > > Although, the fact that you posted “2 hours til > pub time” at 10:55 am clearly delineates your > status as a professional. It’s not that time in Ireland and the fact that you posted that clearly delineates your status as intelligent! I drink Miller - not miller lite! Also can’t read?

my dixie cup of doo doo has more taste than your Miller Lite

wow the gals are back. superb!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dlpicket Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > KarenC Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Has anyone else noticed how slow today is > > > going…why do I still have 2 hours til > pub > > > time? :frowning: > > > > You live in a country with some of the finest > beer > > on earth and you like Miller Lite? > > > > Although, the fact that you posted “2 hours til > > pub time” at 10:55 am clearly delineates your > > status as a professional. > > > It’s not that time in Ireland and the fact that > you posted that clearly delineates your status as > intelligent! > > I drink Miller - not miller lite! Also can’t read? a little pep in the step!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s not that time in Ireland and the fact that > you posted that clearly delineates your status as > intelligent! > > I drink Miller - not miller lite! Also can’t read? +1

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will definately be drinking at 5:30 pm today. > I’ve had a hectic week! For some reason I find this attractive.

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > IheartMath Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I will definately be drinking at 5:30 pm today. > > > I’ve had a hectic week! > > > For some reason I find this attractive. You mean the typo or the drinking?

king_kong Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > IheartMath Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I will definately be drinking at 5:30 pm > today. > > > > > I’ve had a hectic week! > > > > > > For some reason I find this attractive. > > > > You mean the typo or the drinking? thinking what caused the hectic week.

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dlpicket Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > KarenC Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Has anyone else noticed how slow today is > > > going…why do I still have 2 hours til > pub > > > time? :frowning: > > > > You live in a country with some of the finest > beer > > on earth and you like Miller Lite? > > > > Although, the fact that you posted “2 hours til > > pub time” at 10:55 am clearly delineates your > > status as a professional. > > > It’s not that time in Ireland and the fact that > you posted that clearly delineates your status as > intelligent! > > I drink Miller - not miller lite! Also can’t read? I briefly considered the time zone difference, but I ignore which time zone I’m actually in frequently, especially when it comes to determining if it is Beer:30 yet. As to such aggressiveness in the moments leading up to happy hour, however… must have been a long week.

king_kong Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > IheartMath Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I will definately be drinking at 5:30 pm > today. > > > > > I’ve had a hectic week! > > > > > > For some reason I find this attractive. > > > > You mean the typo or the drinking? The concept of a nerdy math chick secretly wanting to get drunk and meet guys.

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > king_kong Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > IheartMath Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > I will definately be drinking at 5:30 pm > > today. > > > > > > > I’ve had a hectic week! > > > > > > > > > For some reason I find this attractive. > > > > > > > > You mean the typo or the drinking? > > > The concept of a nerdy math chick secretly wanting > to get drunk and meet guys. I don’t think there was anything secretive about it… which makes it even better.

scandoworker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “MattLikesAnal” > > Thats brilliant, jsut the sort of toilet humor for > the scandoworker nothing wrong with this. pending your favoured gender is involved.