Its friday people...

what typo, king_kong? or am I really that stressed? limodriver, i said nothing about meeting guys! and im not nerdy. pfffffft

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what typo, king_kong? > > or am I really that stressed? > > limodriver, i said nothing about meeting guys! and > im not nerdy. > pfffffft a) There is no “a” in “definitely” b) nothing a swedish massage wouldn’t cure c) that’s part of my fantasy, go with it

MILLER, THE TRUE PILSNER

a. wow, i am that stressed b. excellent idea! c. tough luck

IheartMath, I have a bunch of vector calculus questions that need to be solved. What are you doing later?

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > b. excellent idea! Did I mention I was part Swedish? Just an idea…

Happy friday peeps.

today is Thursday you insensitive clod

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > today is Thursday you insensitive clod Whaaaa? i swear…

ye ye ye, i had midterm yesterday so i know, it was Wednesday allright

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > today is Thursday you insensitive clod Technically I think it’s Friday in New Zealand…so unfortunately he might be right. He’s still an insensitive clod though.

Its that time again people… so whats on… Anyone got any ideas on what I can do with my girlfriend tonight.

scandoworker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Its that time again people… so whats on… > > Anyone got any ideas on what I can do with my > girlfriend tonight. Girlfriend? Dressing up the sock again? What happened to that 34 y/o chick you did not wreck? I have a friend’s bday tonight and golf tomorrow… study in between and Sunday.

i have a gf, and a 34yo “friend”. but i am done with the 34 to make sure that things dont move to another level. high risk if i continued it, high return though, she gave a mean BJ!!!

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > scandoworker Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Its that time again people… so whats on… > > > > Anyone got any ideas on what I can do with my > > girlfriend tonight. > > Girlfriend? Dressing up the sock again? +1 Scando - you’re all talk!!

Going to a very fancy wedding…think I’ll take the chopper.

today is Saturday you insensitive clod

awesome thread

Mike Tyson documentary tonight – after that … resuming the position.

cjones65 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > after that … > resuming the position. Hands around your ankles?