Its friday people...

cjones65 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mike Tyson documentary tonight – after that … > resuming the position. I saw an article on that, looks interesting. I watched a special on him back in the day and they covered his troubled youth… the guy seriously lived a hard life before being adopted. I’ve already added it to my Netflix queue… even though I have no idea when it will be released on DVD.

what channel and what time?

speaking of i watched thrilla in manilla on HBO. wow Ali was a complete jerk to Frazier. i couldnt believe some of the things they were allowed to say back then about balck people.

Needhelp, It’s just out in selected theatres right now. I’m sure it will find its way to Lifetime eventually. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyson_(film) P.S. Muhammad Ali doesn’t care about black people.

gonna head out tonight wiht some mates. hopefully go smash ons with some scando chicks!!

where’s all the girls at. i need to lay off this forum a while.

Where’s my nerd hottie IheartMath

Where’s Mona been? Have not seen her for a while?

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > where’s all the girls at. > > > i need to lay off this forum a while. Studying!

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Where’s my nerd hottie IheartMath here i am!!! and i will be studying for my actuarial exam this evening/watching tv hah.

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > and i will be studying for my actuarial exam this > evening/watching tv hah. You don’t disappoint, that’s fo’ sho’.

what does that mean? =(

I asked for some nerd sexy and you didn’t disappoint, now just let me know what you’re going to be wearing whilst studying and we’re good to go.

probably sweatpants and a mens XL tshirt, sorry.

Make that an XS tshirt and you got yourself a fan.

hahaha, sorry the hobo look is the way to go around the apartment alone and studying

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hahaha, sorry the hobo look is the way to go > around the apartment alone and studying how do you know you’re alone? :smiley:

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hahaha, sorry the hobo look is the way to go > around the apartment alone and studying That is very true… I rock the hobo all the time.

xck2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > IheartMath Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > hahaha, sorry the hobo look is the way to go > > around the apartment alone and studying > > > how do you know you’re alone? :smiley: dont be a creeper.

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > xck2000 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > IheartMath Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > hahaha, sorry the hobo look is the way to go > > > around the apartment alone and studying > > > > > > how do you know you’re alone? :smiley: > > > dont be a creeper. Ha, that is a pretty creepy comment… even in jest.