It's On

I’m going to start reading now (whenever I feel like it). I’ll probably start hitting it harder in late November. I can’t let this perfectly good stack of LIII books sit dormant until 2009.

I can’t help it, at this point I’m just chomping at the bit for L3, and the opportunity to bury this pain in my rear once and for all.

I’m so tired of all those “smart-guys” that keep telling everybody how late they start. I plan to start soon. Why? Because I work 50 hours per week and have a demanding family. I can’t study more than ½-1 hour per day the next 6-8 months. From april I may study 2 hours per day I’m pretty sure many of those who claim to start in february don’t have demanding families or jobs.

I’m stuck. I feel I didn’t do enough to catch fun during the break. I need to do a lot of outings but the CFA duty calls is always hanging in the air somewhere…pretty nerdy…

Bacaladitos Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m so tired of all those “smart-guys” that keep > telling everybody how late they start. > > I plan to start soon. Why? Because I work 50 hours > per week and have a demanding family. I can’t > study more than ½-1 hour per day the next 6-8 > months. From april I may study 2 hours per day > > I’m pretty sure many of those who claim to start > in february don’t have demanding families or jobs. i know how you feel pal. i plan to do the same thing. every man(or woman) needs to do what works for him or whatever it takes to get this thing done and over with. even if it means starting to study from August 19, 2008. good luck

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Zombie71 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > It’s the summer- what’s wrong with you people? > > > What do you mean “you people”? Okay, that was friggin funny. I actually laughed out loud. Well, more like I cracked a big smile and emitted some kind of gutteral chuckle.

Its football season boys. you guys are crazy to even think about CFA. GO COWBOYS!!!

GO BLUE

Bacaladitos Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m so tired of all those “smart-guys” that keep > telling everybody how late they start. > > I plan to start soon. Why? Because I work 50 hours > per week and have a demanding family. I can’t > study more than ½-1 hour per day the next 6-8 > months. From april I may study 2 hours per day > > I’m pretty sure many of those who claim to start > in february don’t have demanding families or jobs. Baca: We just found out that we’re increasing the family by 25% (totally unexpected). The new one’s expected in May (early, thank goodness), so I’m sure time (and sleep) will be in short supply the last month. It’s even more important since neither of us are the kids we were when our firt one was born. And besides, it’s not heavy studying - just a first pass. Second pass through (with note taking) should start around December/January. This time around, I’d like to actually do it right - leave the last 6 weeks for review and drill work. But like the prospectus says, “your results may differ”. After all, I did L1 in December of last year and L2 this last June. I’d like to put paid to this bugger so I can move on.

Reading before go to bed make it easier to sleep, though u can not expect to memorize much

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can’t help it, at this point I’m just chomping > at the bit for L3, and the opportunity to bury > this pain in my rear once and for all. Swan: you’ve been at this too long, and I think you’re starting to enjoy it. I figure L3 will bury itself in my rear all by itself without my help…

busprof: Good luck. May is gonna be sweet!

^ Congrats busprof, and good luck with juggling it all! Meh, my enthusiasm has slightly dimmed now that I see the reading - I really thought I’d be done with pension liabilities after LII. Really ready to finish this off now.

Im still off…