Jeans

I’m an aging skater so I wear jeans from skate companies.

^ I thought skaters wore leotards.

^ they do…it’s usually part of a bird outfit.

I have jeans in a huge range of colours, styles, price range and fit.

I have to say, my most favourite pair is from Uniqlo from years ago (a decade almost) and it fits me like a glove and probably only $20USD!!!

There are some really expensive denim brands in Japan but i don’t know if they sell it in the states or if they would fit north americans… but if you are willing to spend $$ on quality denim you can spend up to $1000USD easily on a pair of jeans!

On the topic of Skinny Jeans on guys…

I think they look GREAT for skinny guys! And it also has to be skinny but not “tight”… i mean, it has to be slim looking without looking like leggings.

Some guys are naturally tall and slim and they look fantastic with skinny jeans (rolled up or not), or skinny shorts (right on top of knees).

There’s nothing gay or emo about it, it makes your legs look longer and taller.

But not every guy can pull it off i have to say…

On the topic of Coloured Jeans on guys…

No problem as well!

Why not? guys don’t always have to stay with black and navy, if you wear them with confidence, people are not going to look poorly on you.

It’s all about balance, i see often guys with bright neon colour jeans with a shirt and blazer on top, sharp, fun and stylish… i want to go up and talk to him!

Don’t be afraid of colours guys… they aren’t your enemy and are your friends!

On the topic of Most Hated Jeans on guys…

Justin Bieber’s baggy “ankle jeans”, they hang way too low and the white underwear look with it is just so tragic! it’s done, it’s over, it’s never going to happen, it was never attractive to start with. Young white male singers need to stop acting black! it’s not cool and i find it very pathetic.

That’s about the only jeans i absolutely cannot bear, if any of my friends (bf included) start dressing like that i will not see them again!

NANA

Nice mountain biking outfit. Are those extreme cargo shorts?

It’s been a few years, but I think they were cargo shorts. I was riding the Road of Death in Bolivia.

most comfortable jeans i own are:

Joes Jeans & Lucky Brand

Coming from a girl…Nudie jeans - they look good on every guy.

http://www.nudiejeans.com/fitguide/

Check it out there’s a new girl. Why don’t you guys go ahead and scare her away.

mmmm… jeans like glove… mmm…NANA

Hahaha thats a great quote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga8o9eepj5s

but you can have both

Huge difference between a made to measure or bespoke suit and some $150 fused polyester of the rack piece of shit from JCPenny

I don’t think those count as colored. I mean that’s the boring business casual standard.

When I’m looking to mix it up a bit, I have a pair of dark purple chinos, pair it with a good light colored dress shirt and some boots. I swear 95% of men can’t dress themselves. There is a guy on my team that seems to exclusively wear grey dress pants with scuffed up shoes and shirts that are all faded blue, faded green. He looks like the colors I associate with a 15 year old minivan.

Respect.

Don’t hijack the thread bro…

I almost never wear tradtional denim blue jeans. I’ll wear black but I have brown colors, I have kinda a darker mustard type color and even a dark purple pair

Do you mean Slim Fit? Skinny and Skinny Fit are tight, and imho Original/Regular Fit look good only in Boot Cut which was cool like 5 years ago. I think Slim Fit or Straight Slim Fit look very good if a person has slim to average build.

I prefer 511 Slim Fit (strictly non-faded, and in traditional blue/black/khaki).

Rawraw discussed jeans in a thread a while back: (http://www.analystforum.com/forums/water-cooler/91320620)