Jeans

WAS underrated? He’s not dead yet.

Speaking of, “I am not yet dead” is the title of a song from Spamalot, the Monty Python musical written by Eric Idle.

Look at Lucky Brand. They have a lot of different styles, washes and the stuff is study. I have two pairs (one dark and one light) of the straight leg ones. They fit really well on me and I like them. After you wear them enough they’ll become very soft.

I personally am against anything with too much pocket design, holes, crazy washes, etc, etc. I would go for things made with higher quality materials and stiching that fit well.

I overheard a hipster bitching about how “thugs” wear their jean halfway off their asses. Hipster was wearing jeans so tight I could see his whole ass.

Blake, if Levis are working then why not stick with them?

What’s everyone’s take on colored jeans? I think dark color can be okay, but white is pretty much only if you’re a coke dealer in Miami.

Female, gay, or European.

Anyone remember Marithé + François Girbaud Jeans? Oh the good ol days…

… or European douchebags

American Eagle jeans all day. Plus you meet them silly high school chicks and college girls wishing they were still in high school…always ask them if they’re 18 first and for an ID though.

I once owned a pair of mustard colored jeans. I took a lot of ribbing from my buddies at the time, but the ladies did seem to like them.

No Homo?

Colored jeans are straight. White, black, khaki. No homo at all. Chicks dig bros who can dress themselves.

Skinny jeans are gay as hell but baggy jeans are just as gay.

wearing oversized clothing just makes you look smaller, or like a 13 yr old who’s wearing his dads old suit.

It’s all about the fit. You bros should go for a slimmer (not skinny) jean, and see the difference.

gap, jcrew, h&m all have some good jeans… if you’re into that mad expensive salvidge jeans, you’re looking 150+… but i hear once you go for them you never go back-- unsure of the reason as I havn’t gone for that yet.

I wear a lot of slim colored chinos: navy, grey, khaki, brown

gap’s lived in slims are pretty good, but are about as slim as I can go for pants.

Is it possible that you are a little obsessed with this “no homo” crap?

Sensitive?

I make all jeans in my size appear skinny…

I did feel a bit gay wearing them, but couldn’t argue with the appeal to the ladies. They were a Christmas gift from my sister who thought I needed to dress better.

Was thinking same thing.

Nope, I just don’t get it. I read this phrase so many times on AF that I am wondering what the obsession is all about.

^ It’s sarcasm 99% of the time. Relax. Mustard colored jeans are sick if you can rock them. I’ve never done it, but some of my boys have and pulled them off well.

*relaxing*

That was long ago. I couldn’t come close to pulling it off anymore, but I don’t have to anymore.

Well, with my size, I make all jeans appear skinny, too.