JEEEEEEZUS CHRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

1305 forgettign the 50k dep

on the premum paid over mkt value

no gordon discount model/multistage no h model no fcff/fcfe no option binmial pricing tree no bond pricing tree no put call parity no icapm calculations… they left allof of the core stuff out. bastards

They had time series on the mock exam. (Whichi unfortunately was a sucker enough to apy and take. It’s worth it if i pass the actual exam). ABout asset valn, they had a lot of GGM, even though FCF were all ignored. YOu really had to understand GGM well to get thenm all right,… invluding dividend yield (dividend divided by price). Also snuck in some tricky relative valn questions, and those in corp finance were tricky- relative compnay, comparable takeover premium…had to DRAGGG that out from my memory. Bombed ethics and FSA even though they were easy. Econ was surprisingly easy, compared with LVL 1 If you makes you feel better, go to LI forum and watch the poor guys who are complaining about 240 MC.

sbmfj Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no gordon discount model/multistage > no h model > no fcff/fcfe > no option binmial pricing tree > no bond pricing tree > no put call parity > no icapm calculations… > > they left allof of the core stuff out. > bastards THEY are true M.O.T.H.E.R.F.U.C.K.E.R… I want to F.U.C.K. these B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S. No TIME SERIES … I thought there would be 12/12 in my pocket straight, no FCFE/FCEE… We spent all that money on the MOCKS and SAMPLES just to get misguded by the INSTITITE… does the rule of ethics applt to these M. FUCKERS… B.I.T.C.H.I.N.G. A.S.S.H.O.L.E.S…

That pm session was bs. Come on now. Balance of Payments calculation. Of all the stuff that’s important in the curriculum you had to calulate that for 2% of the exam. Retarded.

I thought the paper would be divided into 3 huge sections… 1. Internatioal Stuff - from Econ and PM 2. Time Series 12 questions for sure (I mean they moved it from L3 to L2, for no reason??) 3. FCFE and EVA, NOPAT + all of FSA(pensions and multi nationals) stuff and those saddists asked… BoP Accounts, cov, var, eff frontier, M&A, synthesis, Infl effects… Also no Potter, IPS, Ind Analys… which was heavy focus in the mocks and samples… I am not registering for this suckup any more.

that test was bullsh*T. I felt like I wasted the past 3 weeks of studying non stop. I coulda probably performed exactly the same with about 150 hours less studying. The test was so shallow and testing such obscure topics.

dinesh.sundrani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sbmfj Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > no gordon discount model/multistage > > no h model > > no fcff/fcfe > > no option binmial pricing tree > > no bond pricing tree > > no put call parity > > no icapm calculations… > > > > they left allof of the core stuff out. > > bastards > > THEY are true M.O.T.H.E.R.F.U.C.K.E.R… I > want to F.U.C.K. these B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S. > > No TIME SERIES … I thought there would be > 12/12 in my pocket straight, no > FCFE/FCEE… We spent all that money on > the MOCKS and SAMPLES just to get misguded by the > INSTITITE… does the rule of ethics applt > to these M. FUCKERS… B.I.T.C.H.I.N.G. > A.S.S.H.O.L.E.S… Wow Dinesh, that would be the most I’ve seen out of you in awhile, I like this wild side. But seriuosly, I agree 100%, at times I was just asking myself why the f*ck I studied and killed myself for 4 months just so they could ignore pretty much the entireity of the “core” material. Anyhow, I’m prepared for the worst, I know this junk inside and out with the exception of petty minutia, and if I fail, no biggie, I’ll brush up and finish it off next year.

There was industry analysis in that metal company.

Black Swan… When I talked to you after the Morn section, I thought I would need a 80% in the afternoon section to pull off a win. And when I go insider… I was striving for OXYGEN… I am going to tell everyone that CFAI is a SCAM… come strip my candidacy… d.i.c.k.heads. I spent last 10 days totalling just 10*2 hrs of sleep doing the stuff they covered in mock and sample… and non of that core material was there… What a shame to these s.p.e.r.m.p.o.t.s for playing it so cruel. We want all our money back for the 100$ mocks + $80 for samples… and a refund for the free sample exam too… I will donate all that to charity… but no pay to the whitecollar loot goingon under the name of CFA

sorry bro… i felt angry last year too

I think they made it a point to test anything that wasnt in the third party study guides this year…minimum variance frontier instability??? WTFF, schweser didnt have ANYTHING on that.

i’m pretty sure the minimum variance instability was in schweser

Dinesh, take some time off, I really hope you either pass this year or if not, come back next year to take LII with me, it would not be the same for me any other way man.

I am really shattered to pieces man… accepthing a FAIL first time in my life is going to be diff to digest. But I am feeling so bad of you and Niblita who are estimating 50% PASS. CMon everyone knows what you guys are capable of… I am going to do a Prince Albert on their willy …

there was a paragraph couldn’t remember shit

Let’s say I studies for 180 days, that’s an average of 1.2 days per question asked. It’s so hard to keep perspective, when you see the question and you look over the asnwers. So many times I would just say “I’ll go with B” and move on. But that’s a full 1.5 days of studying I just blew on that! Did anyone else look down at the answer sheet with the 60 ovals and think “that’s it? After all this time, it all come down to what looks like a couple of bubbles to fill in??”

^^Smarshy, I feel your pain… all this time for those 2 sets of 60 questions… We spent so much time on things that were suppost to be “big test items” that didnt even get mentioned…disappointing…

I looked down at the pm section with 25 questions left and 1 hour. That’s when I crapped myself and knew that I was going to be a L2 repeat candidate.