JEEEEEEZUS CHRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

**bump**

Poor Dinesh, really! That guy is a CFA Machine imo. I can really relate. I would get so frustrated under my old name and just VENT like no tomorrow on the L1 board. Believe it or not, I think that bad attitude I developed self fulfilled my first fail. I would bomb a practice exam and sign on AF posting threads like “F*ck Bayes, and I drew the F*cking tree!” Oh I just hope I can contain my stress this third time around for the CFA Exams. Now I’m starting to worry hardcore! I bought 20 cans of Monster yesterday, looks like I’ll need to pick up 40 more today before I go home.

potty mouth :slight_smile:

Now who the fcuk tried to pour salt on my wounds by bumping this dope thread… I became a lurker since the day I saw a FAIL.

Sorry friend. My intent was to show how unpredictable an L2 can get. What you expect to be on the test will not be there and what you don’t will surely be there. Good Luck studying.

oh man , multiple personalities - look at what the CFAI does to people!!!

I NEED to pass, so threads like this are helpful.

SG, you crack me up.

To thread jack, is anyone else very upset with the CFAI changing from 4-3 answer choices? With only 120 questions on L2, the random factor will increase exponentially with those passing simply due to chance. To quote Dinesh, “Those Fvckers!”

You’re so sneaky swaptiongamma. If I pass, and if you guys pass, I’m goign to fly out to the US and we’re going to get ridiculously hammed in NYC. i expect bannisja and ditch to fly out too

Swaption, this is funny!

hahhaha…CFA is very humbling lol…wow!!!

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You’re so sneaky swaptiongamma. If I pass, and if > you guys pass, I’m goign to fly out to the US and > we’re going to get ridiculously hammed in NYC. i > expect bannisja and ditch to fly out too I’ll be here

Ali - I will be there but under one condition, ‘dinesh.sundrani’ (who probably operates from Asia (could be - India) as suggested by the name) will have to fly to the get-together meetup spot. He cursed CFAI to death and rightly done. CFAI is indeed a scam and how did c.h.a.d did not ban him for using such a foul language on an internet forum? and he deletes my threadmill, endurance-training, marathon threads from general forum.

It is important to note that Dinesh is not in violation of any of the SOPH standards or code of ethics. Cursing is not a violation, and shooting off an opinion about the CFAI is not a violation either. In any case, Dinesh has the mannerisms of a BSD. Perhaps he is a power broker at GS?

SG flipped is GS. Coincidence? I think not.

Thanks for pulling this up for us newbs, its much appreciated. I still don’t understand how they didn’t hit time series last year. I mean WTF was Quant composed of?

I wonder why ppl keep expecting what will come and what not… :(((( And later get frustrated if their expectation of the exam was not met …what the heck… Let CFAI do that job… Why do u don’t go out and do everything in the curriculum ? This is known fact that …the curriculum is vaaaast and only 120 Q on the exam. Obviously lot of things studied are not gonna show up…its as simple as that !! People do your job and let CFAI do theirs…

hot damn!!! hadn’t seen this one. it’s akin to that AIG outrage…

charu_mulye Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wonder why ppl keep expecting what will come and > what not… :(((( > And later get frustrated if their expectation of > the exam was not met …what the heck… > > Let CFAI do that job… Why do u don’t go out and > do everything in the curriculum ? > > This is known fact that …the curriculum is > vaaaast and only 120 Q on the exam. > > Obviously lot of things studied are not gonna show > up…its as simple as that !! > > People do your job and let CFAI do theirs… Dude…if you get 50% of questions from 25% of the LOSs thats gonna hurt. I am studyin thru equities atm and to not have GGM, FCFE etc. (which makes up majority of the material) will make me flip my lid too.