June CFA Level II Challenge

So when you guys are reading, are you doing the practice questions right after the reading?

Checking in it was a slow week for me i did Eco readings 14 & 15, and FRA readings 21,22 and 23. didnt touch a book on sunday was too tired…still on course to finish FRA & Economics this week…! Happy reading everyone…

Checking in: Done Corp Fin which was 5 readings. Right now, I am on the second reading of Equity. So my 7th reading is in progress.

Damn sumz, sounds like you’re well ahead of the game. How’s your retention?

Danny Boy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Damn sumz, sounds like you’re well ahead of the > game. How’s your retention? Im a repeat candidate and still not satisfied with my pace! Im trying to figure out my retention rate, too. So Im doing EOCs on and off to retain the content.

Have done readings 21-22, 25, 26-28 (CFAI) and 42 (Schweser). These are my 7 for the week but will take it slower next week as FRA is a serious stuff.

Done with Ethics, QM, Econ, FRA, PM and FI… Onto Derivatives *YIKES*

44-49. Finishing 49 right now. I hit a mild case of burnout and had to take a couple of days off. Back on it tonight. So that’s 6 readings. Note that I’ve read both the Schweser and CFAI readings for this, did all the EOCs and Schweser EOCs, and spent most of Saturday doing QBank for Ethics (did all of the questions, still need more!). Retention isn’t great. Quant is a dim memory, as is Econ. Will need to brush up on FRA and Corp after I’ve finished with AI, so a week doing a complete revisit might be in the cards.

Checkin in…failed to reach target. did five readings FRA 24 to 28…i hope to up my pace this week as i start Equities and Corp-fin. happy reading everyone…

Hi Guys great thread , I guess I am the last one to join . I am starting too late , but I will gear up 7-10 readings per week . I am done with quant - Reading 11

First time taker. Finished all the readings and created detailed notes on the LOS. Currently on week 2 of review and will cover all the book questions with 2 weeks before the mock exam. What do I win?

Re: Pgiger Possibly a pass come June exam And certainly a kick down where it hurts most from the rest of us Happy studying everyone

Re Imasb: Haha. I’ll take it. Best of luck come exam time.

Crazy week at work. Recapped Fra readings of the past week, nothing new. Tough call with 14 readings coming week)))

Just finished #55. 50-55, 6 readings. The pace I’ll probably keep up for the remainder of my readings. Spent the weekend redoing the EOCs for the first book (was fairly humbling, will need lots of review).

where is everyone…checking in. still on target have done 34 to 42 in the past two wekks…and am targeting doing session 12 ie readings 43 to 46 this week and will be done with Equity. lets keep the fire burning… happy reading… Pope T

I failed out of the challenge. Finishing up a broad overview before the upcoming 3-day review course. Will switch straight to questions after the class and I’m sure that time will be filled with rereading/relearning.

I guess I’ll check in. I finished the last reading yesterday. I don’t remember very much. I need to review. I’m sure I have a lot of stuff kicking around in there.