Just CAN'T get a job...

Ahh the good old biological clock…

@ former trader: someone in that has just hit 30 has missed the train…? you are deluded or worst…

I wouldn’t say she has totally missed it. If she still has the physical looks and willing to be obedient, she still has a shot.

But +100 to that biological clock. Man you really can’t fight hundreds of years of instinct.

^ do you want popcorn with that?

Yep. Probably got tired of seeing all of her girlfriends getting married and having kids while she just has her job and maybe an occasional bf. All while probably wondering why the guys her age are all dating girls in their mid 20s.

It’s important to find a girl that ages well. which is why I’m more partial to asians. overall, they age super well… I’ve met quite a few 32+ aged female asians, constantly mistaken for undergrad college students

do you mean a girl humane or any female will do? i mean what is your preference?

what have i done to this thread!!!

Whether you like it or not, the quality of men available is drastically reduced. Many will be coming off a 1st marriage, others will be players, and the most rational of them will be looking for women in their 20s. Like Itera mentioned, man you really can’t fight hundreds of years of instinct. Men prefer younger women…and men that have their lives together will get that younger woman.

^ comiserations, i pray you don’t have daughters

Women above 30 can easily be hot still, if they care about themselves, and they are a heck of a lot more interesting to be around. Sure, if you’re looking for a one nighter or a weekend fling, a guy can be with someone super young and hot and hopefully it will all end before one gets bored. But women in their 30s and 40s are pretty awesome (albeit women in their 40s who want children are in a bad spot on that score).

Early thirties is very nice for women. If they don’t want kids at all, there’s a lot of fun left, and plenty of men to enjoy it with. Even if they want children, the only real problem is that they have to make up their minds a little faster, and that tends to freak out men their age. Many men want kids later in life than women do, so it helps if they shoot a bit older at that stage, and screen out men just out of marriages (who probably don’t want to jump back in too quickly).

It is true that the number of young-ish, extremely rich, shallow men has declined drastically, which is bad if a woman is planning on making her way in life based on her looks.

LMAO. At least he gets it, all else equal, men will probably look to marry younger women (not counting the people who get married right out of uni since younger for them would be like 19)

Yes, it got bit long (or is it age is catching up… smiley)

Yeah 30 is old for women, I’d say 30 is old for men too…plus the longer you wait to have children, you will have less time with them as you grow old.

But I agree with krazycanuck, women overall want to marry men of equal or greater status (same with men, they wouldn’t want to marry more successful women), so it’s likely to create stratification.

OMG it was you!. Lol the last time I was on this forum was like 2 weeks ago and this thread had like 5 replies, now 50+ haha holy crud (chadwick says I can’t swear)

Penny-wenny, you seem to be providing a lot of back handed, single-sentenced opinions, but you aren’t backing anything up, which brings up your character into question.

People here are throwing out their own opinions and you don’t have to fight it like they are trying to establish a new truth. But atleast they are backing it up with rationale and examples.

Maybe you are conflicted in a gender-war in your social circles?

The official cursing on AF is

Carp!

as per bchad

haha, got it!

How does she know more about what guys want than guys themselves? No wonder many women get hurt. They should listen to men more often when it comes to the topic of…men.

WTF happened to this thread :-/ It started with CAN’T GET A JOB (with lots of F bombs) and people are fighting over why men like younger women.