Just curious: Youngest to complete all 3 levels?

i’m not reading this thread, but i see the subject and i nominate myself as the youngest cfa… EVER!!! at 25… i guarantee … edit… nothing…

I will be the youngest senior citizen ever!!! I am going to celebrate at Denny’s…everybody is welcome. I can use my discount.

rohufish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > ideally, if you don’t care about doing all 3 > together, i’d do L1 and L2 early, work 4 years, > and take L3 when you’re eligible for the charter. > you’d get so much more out of L3. wrongo bongo. maybe that young fellow wants to move up in his career faster than you do and passing all 3 levels will allow him to tell interviewers that did so. plus, companues are allowed to put in thier employee profiles that a certain employee passed all 3 levels… so, chill out

i’m chillin’ my friend…you may want to reread my posts - we’re actually in agreement on 3/3.

Rohufish is bang on here, I would take upto L2 and then wait for some experience to actually get the essence of Level 3… Spot on, my friend

I skipped a grade in school and started schooling a year early. I started my graduation (3 years) at the age of 16. I will be writing CFA L1 in 2021 (the new online format) when I will be 18 years 5 months old. I will be writing CFA L2 ans L3 every next June. When I write my CFA L3, I will be 20 years and 8 months old. Hope that answers your question. (Assuming I clear all tests in my first attempt)

Please don’t be mistaken. I am telling you the lowest possible age a person can clear CFA L3 and not about the youngest person who has cleared CFA L3. I am not at all over confident and I’m just telling you that at 20, it’s possible.

3 Likes

wishes to your success

I’m not the youngest to pass Level 3, but I might be the oldest. I was 62 when I passed L3. My only regret is not having pursued the CFA designation when I was much younger. But I’m glad I have it now.

3 Likes

I know someone who passed all three levels when he was still a sperm in his dad’s right ****

I cleared all my CFA level exams at the age of 21 in Pakistan in 2013. Is that the youngest?