Just got my Level III stuff from the CFAI delivered.

Wow. That was fast.

When did you sign up? I signed up on Tuesday before noon (CST) and still don’t have a UPS tracking number. :frowning:

What does it look like? *salivates*

I registered before the results were out on the 19th at about 8:30 AM. The LIII link came up so I figured what the hell!!!

It is a little brown bow that weighs about 20 pounds and says “Level III 2009.”

I just got my tracking number yesterday, my stuff is suppoed to be here tomorrow

Under your ‘sign up for an exam’ link does it have a UPS tracking number?

Sorry not a bow. . . a box.

What kind of post cards did CFAI include this year?

JustPass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sorry not a bow. . . a box. Bow would be funnier. Yes, about postcards - is there some stuff like that this year? Or books only?

What color are the books? Do they have more plant pictures on them or something interesting?

Yes. There are postcards with cars, buses, kids, dogs, etc.

Rocks, bamboo, grass, water, sand and a tree. The spine is a dark blue.

Dark blue. Like the ice water than runs through charterholders veins.

JustPass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rocks, bamboo, grass, water, sand and a tree. The > spine is a dark blue. Sounds exactly the same as last year.

Just tracked mine and it appears that i recieve 8/25 and it weighs 13.80 lbs.

I wonder if they’re gonna update the 2009 Schweser Girl? I’m picturing something lacy and a nice set of BAII+'s.

I ordered mine in the afternoon on the 19th and I don’t have a tracking number yet either. It says it hasn’t yet been shipped. Did anybody receive their books without seeing the tracking info, cause I wonder if they’re not updating b/c of high volumes of orders in the last few days

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wonder if they’re gonna update the 2009 Schweser > Girl? I’m picturing something lacy and a nice set > of BAII+'s. Sure hope so. And maybe they can have her do different poses for each of the major topic areas instead of all the same one.

I much prefer a pair of HP 12C’s to a pair of BA2+s. Call me old fashioned…