Kavanaugh

This is what hundreds of thousands of dollars of conservative donations gets you. Truly money well spent.

https://mashable.com/article/ed-whelan-uses-zillow-kavanaugh-innocence-conspiracy-theory/

You know, the best part of being raped is when you’re done being raped. Then you’re like, “Whew!! At least I’m not getting raped anymore!”

Image result for christine blasey ford

Did you get that from your local Christian terrorist organization’s Facebook page? Lmao

The more desperate they get, the sloppier and more obviously absurd the lie. Cornered rats do desperate things. See what happens once Kavanaugh is confirmed. Important part of prosecuting the treason.

I was merely referring to the fact that “me too” stuff and sexual assault accusations are being sometimes weaponized for ulterior motives. “Me too” campaign is definitely a good thing and women should be urged to report sexual assaults, verbal or physical. Any form of sexual assault has absolutely no place in a civilized society.

However, the entire “me too” movement suffers from serious inflation when sexual assault allegations are being used to ulterior motives. Also, I feel like the accused is often more or less crucified by the “me too” fanatics before any official investigation/judgment has been passed. A mob mentality has taken over. At times, there is no critical thinking applied.

Right now, my facebook newsfeed is filled with people, even my old college professors, sharing tweets and commenting on Kavanaugh’s case as it would be 100% proven that he is guilty.

I do not know whether or not he is guilty. However, in a civilized country, no one should be publicly lynched just based on some accusations.

I like this guy!

Here we see how important it was to put a bullet in MSM. If they had any credibility left, Kavanaugh would have been taken out by the court of public opinion which would have been shaped by the fake news media. They’re still giving it the ol college try, but thankfully nobody watches the fiction they’re peddling.

he said, she said. we need more accusations!

I posed this link earlier for a reason. It’s a long read but worth it IMO:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/opinions/arlington-texas/?utm_term=.0081421214bc

Obviously there are situations where allegations are fabricated to achieve a nefarious end result. There are 7 billion people in the world, that’s simply inevitable. But ask yourself, what’s more likely? Someone makes up a sexual assault allegation to harm the accused for another reason, or someone is actually sexually assaulted and either doesn’t report it, or justice isn’t served.

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system

Should a civilized society be reporting statistics like this? This is why I have an issue with people who claim the #MeToo movement is completely out of hand. Seems pretty clear the power is still shifted entirely against those who are actually assaulted.

Never forget kids: you can admit to sexual assault and still be elected to the most powerful position in the world.

Thanks for your perspective LTJ.

The Duke lacrosse team agrees with you.

I’ve personally known two people that were drug through court for accusations that ultimately wound up being proven false. Not just ruled innocent, proven false and recanted. Then there’s the Duke case where the DA wound up getting disbarred because of how stupidly the false accusations were handled. This mentality of going into accusations having decided which side you believe is backwards third world sh*t. What’s more likely that the cop just shot an unarmed man or that the black guy was guilty? Maybe we should just not investigate police use of force either? Many people have been exonerated through DNA, we have innocent until proven guilty for a reason. Are you really asking what the motive would be for these accusations? Look at the timing, look at what is at stake, I have heard countless people and publications hysterically argue that Kavanaugh needs to be stopped for the sake of women’s rights before this even surfaced (examples below). Or you could just look at the facts: in the notes from the counseling session she described four people, never named Kavanaugh and has no idea of where she was, what year it was, how she got there, etc. But somehow now she’s certain?? This is the #MeToo equivalent of picking out the black guy in the lineup.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/05/politics/kavanaugh-senate-hearing-handmaids-tale-protesters/index.html

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/7/29/17625884/brett-kavanaugh-abortion-naral-ilyse-hogue

Yeah, you’re right. No rational person would make up accusations…

Protesters disrupt the confirmation hearing for Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh before the Senate Judiciary Committee in the Hart Senate Office Building on Capitol Hill September 4, 2018.

But on the other hand you have grown ass women dressing up in costumes…

Women dressed as characters from "The Handmaid's Tale" stand in an elevator at the Hart Senate Office Building as Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh starts the first day of his confirmation hearing.

People that are accused of liking mustard based BBQ should be vaporized without a trial.

fair point. lol real quick. if u were raped, what would you do?

1. publicly shame them.

2. get revenge physically or mentally.

3. pretend it never happened, and focus on yourself.

If by a man, kill everyone involved, as soon as possible, without fear of consequences.

I’m obviously not communicating my point well, so for that I apologize. I just don’t think the Kavanaugh accusations should be a litmus test for whether the entire #MeToo movement is valid or not. Obviously every case should be judged on its own.

Yeah I agree with that 100%.

lol ur just saying that. you mean you would risk goign to butt rape prison just to get revenge? personally i think id snitch so that i increase the chance of the rapist going to butt rape prison. you’d get the best of both worlds. you’d get revenge while you keep your hands clean. plus you get sympathy points as a rape victim.

I agree with HP, would claim temporary insanity. Say I went to confront and blacked out.