Kavanaugh

I’d grape them back.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZoiJM1vlfc]

Your way is probably smarter but anything beats pretending it never happened. So selfish to let a rapist walk free to rape others.

the thing that keeps people from snitching sometimes. a few chicks have opened up to me about getting raped before anyways here is a brief summary on why they dont come forward.

1. shame. they dont want to be seen as weak, a target, a victim. etc. they have this whole mind set of why me.

2. its someone close to them and they dont want to ruin their lives. a friend, co worker, or family member. or other people prevent them from doing so.

3. they are unsure if they were raped. didnt say no because they were passed out drunk or were in shock. i mean sex is pretty physical in nature so there is a lot of gray area. and if a person doesnt say no, how does 1 know? there was a whole thing on 13 reasons that touched upon this subject.

never got into 13 reason… just finished Sharp Objects - nice twist at the end

[/quote]

I do not know whether or not he is guilty. However, in a civilized country, no one should be publicly lynched just based on some accusations.

[/quote]

Tell that to Donald Trump who took out full page newspaper ads calling for the execution of five poor black kids who were wrongly accused of a rape in central park. Even after a serial offender admitted his guilt for the crime which was subsequently proven by DNA evidence, Trump still doubled down on his original opinion that the kids were guilty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case

what about, what about, what about?

I do not know whether or not he is guilty. However, in a civilized country, no one should be publicly lynched just based on some accusations.

[/quote]

Tell that to Donald Trump who took out full page newspaper ads calling for the execution of five poor black kids who were wrongly accused of a rape in central park. Even after a serial offender admitted his guilt for the crime which was subsequently proven by DNA evidence, Trump still doubled down on his original opinion that the kids were guilty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Park_jogger_case

[/quote]

@Carson

Your logic fails me. If you think my statement incorrect, then it means that the opposite is correct. So you mean that people should be publicly lynched before any official judgment?

I did not in any shape or form defend Trump’s behavior. I was merely defending the rights of every citizen of legitimate and equitable trial/judgment. If you find this unjust, I recommend you to move to Russia unless you already live there. Siberia and Gulag welcomes you.

[/quote]

Obviously there are situations where allegations are fabricated to achieve a nefarious end result. There are 7 billion people in the world, that’s simply inevitable. But ask yourself, what’s more likely? Someone makes up a sexual assault allegation to harm the accused for another reason, or someone is actually sexually assaulted and either doesn’t report it, or justice isn’t served.

[/quote]

So you do not smell anything funny in waiting 30 years before coming forward with the accusations? Not an expert in the subject matter but I’d say that most people would report an sexual assault right after the incident and not wait30 years until the accused is on the verge of getting nominated for supreme court.

They tried the same thing w Clarence Thomas. Tough to keep going to the well. People finally see through the bullish!t. If I were a nut bag I’d say this new higher perception is because we are living in Revelation and there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. But I’m not so I won’t.

As I said earlier, my point was focused on the broader #MeToo movement and not this specific incident.

Id be careful with the “most people would report…” comments though:

https://twitter.com/i/events/1043198503973879808

Yo LTJ, is Peoper your dog or something?

@Pepper and @Codtrawler87.

I think both of you make some valid points. However (call me old school or not) I do like to believe that we are all governed by rules that make us the same in front of the law…which is not the case (and I’m 100% aware of it :wink: )

But as @Pepper said “There are 7 billion people in the world, that’s simply inevitable. But ask yourself, what’s more likely? Someone makes up a sexual assault allegation to harm the accused for another reason, or someone is actually sexually assaulted and either doesn’t report it, or justice isn’t served”. I honestly do not give a flying fuck about the probabilities. What I do care about is respect for one another. If you wish to judge someone for something that the person hasn’t even done…so be by guest. But do not use your messed up probability calculations in judging other people! Human lives get destroyed.

I have lived my whole life by the books. Some drunk women did touch my junk uninvited when I was in college. I did not like it (I ain’t gay but the females weren’t pretty ;-)) but I did understand the context of the situation. I do not think i’d need to blame the failures of my life on these women.

Dear Everybody,

I give up.

From now on I shall not comment on any topic relating to Straight/females/gays//lesbians/heteros/homosexuals and lesbos or any mutant that anyone could feel threatened by.

However, I’ll available for any inquiries regarding OASs and how to take advantage of the French social security system.

Peace and thank you!

If you’re already done you weren’t cut out for the WC

[video:https://youtu.be/q7vtWB4owdE]

The importance of Kavanaugh: the previous administration is going to be tried as enemy combatants in military court. Their last Hail Mary attempt is to appeal to the Supreme Court to prevent this. They are literally fighting to avoid death by firing squad. This is not a game.

Kavanaugh is a brave man to join the movement. Like Trump, he had a peaceful life before but was willing to risk it all for the sake of the nation, even for people who are actively trying to tear him down, a true patriot.

Who would have thought that a simple thing like a film executive fapping into an office plant in front of gorgeous actresses could have snowballed and affected appointments to the highest court.

The guy has been gunning for the supreme court for like 20 years.

A case of mistaken identity. Woopsie daisies. I’m sure it was an honest mistake by the liberal activist with ties to Soros.

This Judge is toast.

Republicans never learn.

Roy Moore all over again.