L2/3 Results July 26th?!

Just had an email saying they’d be out then. Anyone else? I’m a L2er presume this means L3 too…?

No e-mail for me, but I would think L1/L2 are more comparable and L3 could be after (L2’er as well here). That’d be awesome if they bumped any of them up to being done w/LI (CFAI has really beaten us down to celebrate only 2 months to grade multiple choice exams, instead of the expected 3).

Dear jcole21, We will e-mail your June 2010 CFA exam results to you on Monday, 26 July 2010 (a change from prior years, where we posted results online). Please take a moment to ensure we have the correct e-mail address on file for you: To change your e-mail address, please login to manage your account. Note that you will need your username and password to access your account. If you need assistance logging into your account, please click here. CFA exam registration will be available 27 July on the CFA Institute website. Sincerely, CFA Institute

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? Jcole21 - did you get the email after your first post? The CFAI website still shows L2/3 results are released in August.

That’s the same email I had Hold on to your butts folks!!

CFACurse Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? > > Jcole21 - did you get the email after your first > post? > > The CFAI website still shows L2/3 results are > released in August. Yeah I got that after my first post - that’s exciting.

I hope you guys are fuckin around…

sparty419 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hope you guys are fuckin around… It’s for real - but homie should adjust this - I’m guessing it’s not for LIII.

What? It is pre 2004 style where they used to send results at your residence. World is making progress but CFAI is going backward. I would take July 26th instead of August 18th

I m june L2 candidate 2010… Got the same mail … What does that mean ?? :frowning:

Didn’t get any email from them and I’m a L2 candidate.

CFABLACKBELT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Didn’t get any email from them and I’m a L2 > candidate. They’re coming out at different times.

Log in to CFAI website - there is a news post: --------------------------------------------------------------- “CFA Exam Results Important information for June 2010 CFA candidates: We will e-mail June 2010 Level I and Level II exam results on Monday, 26 July 2010 to candidates who sat for those exams (a change from prior years, where we posted results online). Level III exam results will be available in mid-August. To ensure you receive your exam results, confirm that the e-mail address on file for you is correct (requires login). Get password help”

I find it a really good idea! At least people will receive their results and not have to push on the website to try 1000 times to log-in! Last year it was a real mess…45min to access the website and then it crashed multiple times. At least the analyst they hired did a good job!

Awww wish we could get LIII at a decent time too!

I don’t mind waiting another few weeks to get my L3 results…I’m not going to be able to look at that email…

My stomach just rolled over, probably not sign that I passed. I can see the L1 & L2 forums now: 9:00 - Dude no email WTF!!! 9:01 - OMG CFAI WTF!!! 9:02 - etc… 9:03 - etc…

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My stomach just rolled over, probably not sign > that I passed. > > I can see the L1 & L2 forums now: > > 9:00 - Dude no email WTF!!! > > 9:01 - OMG CFAI WTF!!! > > 9:02 - etc… > > 9:03 - etc… Not having received the email doesn’t mean anything dude. It’s now posted on their website that the results for L1 & 2 will be released on July 26th. I haven’t received the email yet either… But I also know that I alllllwayyyys receive their emails late.

whoops… scrap my last post. Just got the email.

CFACurse Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chuckrox8 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > My stomach just rolled over, probably not sign > > that I passed. > > > > I can see the L1 & L2 forums now: > > > > 9:00 - Dude no email WTF!!! > > > > 9:01 - OMG CFAI WTF!!! > > > > 9:02 - etc… > > > > 9:03 - etc… > > > Not having received the email doesn’t mean > anything dude. It’s now posted on their website > that the results for L1 & 2 will be released on > July 26th. > > I haven’t received the email yet either… But I > also know that I alllllwayyyys receive their > emails late. You missed my humor bro. That’s what the forums will look like on July 26th.