Lebron

The bulls make the most sense. Thoughts?

Analyze_This Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The bulls make the most sense. Thoughts? You don’t think NY makes the most cents?

my bet is on ny - biggest market, biggest ego community

He is coming to Miami, he offered 40mm to buy the house of one of our clients. He has been seen at various car dealerships around town. Also, he saves a few million by not having an income tax in Florida.

“He is coming to Miami, he offered 40mm to buy the house of one of our clients. He has been seen at various car dealerships around town” Seriously?

Yeah, Gables Estates, google some of those houses. It was a waterfront house.

I heard Miami season tickets are selling like mad right now.

I bought two yesterday when Wade and Bosch announced. 3k a piece. They are denying out of state buyers now.

If he signs in Miami how much money will they have left to fill out the team? No way they win with just those 3 without a legit center / guard / reserves.

rhyme Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If he signs in Miami how much money will they have > left to fill out the team? No way they win with > just those 3 without a legit center / guard / > reserves. They’ll have some cap space left. LeBron is 6’5" + he is one of the fastest guys in the leage and will have two of the best shooters backing him up. Plus, if there are three of the best guys playing for one team old veterans with a few years left who just want ring will probably play for less than they ask for so they can round out their career. The real risk here is injury risk.

pussy move by lebron IMO. He’s gonna be second banana there, thats Wade’s team. He couldve been the biggest thing since jordan. Going to miami, he’ll just be the next scottie pippen. This will never work. 30 seconds left, game on the line, who takes the shot? after 1 year, he and wade will be at each other’s throats. Best place for him is chicago - with boozer and rose in place, add lebron to that team and they are immediately better than those cleveland teams he’s been running with. I’d love NY, i live there, but i’d be shocked if he’d want to play for that joke of a franchise.

miami headline in 1 year: “OBAMA WHO? LEBRON JAMES WINS CHAMPIONSHIP, KISSES BABIES, RESCUES REAL ESTATE MARKET”

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > miami headline in 1 year: > > “OBAMA WHO? LEBRON JAMES WINS CHAMPIONSHIP, KISSES > BABIES, RESCUES REAL ESTATE MARKET” this would be better. “LEBRON OFFICIALLY WIPES OUT SPANISH FROM MIAMI”

smileygladhands Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pussy move by lebron IMO. He’s gonna be second > banana there, thats Wade’s team. > > He couldve been the biggest thing since jordan. > Going to miami, he’ll just be the next scottie > pippen. > > This will never work. 30 seconds left, game on the > line, who takes the shot? after 1 year, he and > wade will be at each other’s throats. > > Best place for him is chicago - with boozer and > rose in place, add lebron to that team and they > are immediately better than those cleveland teams > he’s been running with. > > I’d love NY, i live there, but i’d be shocked if > he’d want to play for that joke of a franchise. Lol…you think Lebron’s gonna be second banana? You’re off your rocker, my friend. And Ass_Man, Lebron’s 6’8, not 6’5.

I doubt there will be many old veterans of any value who want to sign up for cheap, especially when there is no guarantee of even getting out of the east, let alone going against the lakers. Who on Miami can defence Gasol & Bynum? They need a good center to have a chance at a ring. Anyway, i would thinkg that most veterans will want to get one more payday before a new collective bargaining agreement is in place after the season and their earning power is less.

rhyme Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I doubt there will be many old veterans of any > value who want to sign up for cheap, especially > when there is no guarantee of even getting out of > the east, let alone going against the lakers. Who > on Miami can defence Gasol & Bynum? They need a > good center to have a chance at a ring. > > Anyway, i would thinkg that most veterans will > want to get one more payday before a new > collective bargaining agreement is in place after > the season and their earning power is less. Then by your rationale there is no gte that the lakers will get out of the west.

Sorry, guys, but he’s coming to NY. I know you’re surprised - as I was - but he told me after I cleaned his clock in our most recently weekly game of H.O.R.S.E. He has no reason to lie to me. Then the jerk told me to throw him a towel, but of course he had left a wild grape ICE underneath it for me. Sore friggin’ loser.

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > smileygladhands Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > pussy move by lebron IMO. He’s gonna be second > > banana there, thats Wade’s team. > > > > He couldve been the biggest thing since jordan. > > Going to miami, he’ll just be the next scottie > > pippen. > > > > This will never work. 30 seconds left, game on > the > > line, who takes the shot? after 1 year, he and > > wade will be at each other’s throats. > > > > Best place for him is chicago - with boozer and > > rose in place, add lebron to that team and they > > are immediately better than those cleveland > teams > > he’s been running with. > > > > I’d love NY, i live there, but i’d be shocked > if > > he’d want to play for that joke of a franchise. > > > Lol…you think Lebron’s gonna be second > banana? > > You’re off your rocker, my friend. > > And Ass_Man, Lebron’s 6’8, not 6’5. thats wade’s team - he’s been there for years and won a title there. You think Wade wants to just say to Lebron “ok, its yours now”? The 2 of them would never co-exist. Its not going to work. Maybe for one year, but not for 5 or 6. In Chicago, NY, or Cleveland, Lebron would unquestionably be “the man”. Not so in Miami.

smileygladhands Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > skillionaire Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > smileygladhands Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > pussy move by lebron IMO. He’s gonna be > second > > > banana there, thats Wade’s team. > > > > > > He couldve been the biggest thing since > jordan. > > > Going to miami, he’ll just be the next > scottie > > > pippen. > > > > > > This will never work. 30 seconds left, game > on > > the > > > line, who takes the shot? after 1 year, he > and > > > wade will be at each other’s throats. > > > > > > Best place for him is chicago - with boozer > and > > > rose in place, add lebron to that team and > they > > > are immediately better than those cleveland > > teams > > > he’s been running with. > > > > > > I’d love NY, i live there, but i’d be shocked > > if > > > he’d want to play for that joke of a > franchise. > > > > > > Lol…you think Lebron’s gonna be second > > banana? > > > > You’re off your rocker, my friend. > > > > And Ass_Man, Lebron’s 6’8, not 6’5. > > thats wade’s team - he’s been there for years and > won a title there. You think Wade wants to just > say to Lebron “ok, its yours now”? The 2 of them > would never co-exist. Its not going to work. Maybe > for one year, but not for 5 or 6. In Chicago, NY, > or Cleveland, Lebron would unquestionably be “the > man”. Not so in Miami. You’re officially cracking me up now…

Just think that based on the compitition in the west, and the fact that they have got through the west 3 years straight, they are a good bet to do it again. I think OKC are really their biggest compitition with Amare and Boozer going East. Also, Phil only wins rings in groups of 3 :wink: The compitition in the east will be much tougher, with Boston, Miami, Orlando, and Chicago (now with Boozer, and year 3 Rose).