LEH another leg down

wow, 30% dip in 2 sessions. what a dog

woof woof

when i first posted, it was down about 10%, now it is down about 32%, so about 50% down in 2 days. man!!! how does Fuld still have a job. look @ LEH over a 10Y term, then look at its ROIC, then look at his salary and comp. major disconnect

Think this one may be going private…

takeunder

It is really looking very sour for the mkts…wasnt expecting this before the election…think the boys want their rate cute and are gonna take this thing down for a while

JUST HIT LEH shares defended, could release earnings as early as today@SBSH Citigroup believes Lehman could pre-announce earnings as early as today and provide more clarity on EPS and any strategic alternatives.

Let’s pool our cash and buy it. That would be a cool AF project. “Mr. Fuld…This is, well, you can call me Mr. Pimp. I used to work for you, but we’re making a few changes around here…”

The September Options chain looks like some are already pricing in a failure of LEH. 2.50 and 5.00 put strikes are trading with a huge premium.

Make that 30% for today alone… http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080909/lehman_brothers_deal.html

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Let’s pool our cash and buy it. That would be a > cool AF project. “Mr. Fuld…This is, well, you > can call me Mr. Pimp. I used to work for you, but > we’re making a few changes around here…” Wait before doing that! I am shorting LEH… big time!!!

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > when i first posted, it was down about 10%, now it > is down about 32%, so about 50% down in 2 days. > man!!! how does Fuld still have a job. look @ LEH > over a 10Y term, then look at its ROIC, then look > at his salary and comp. major disconnect How much of that comp was in restricted stock and options which are now worthless? Don’t assume all bonus money is straight cash, homey.

Fed declines to comment on drop in Lehman-LEH shares-Reuters

you guys (Americans ) are now used to see 30-80% fall in stock prices in a day are you not , and I thought Indian Markets were volatile, where stocks to be rerated upwards ( 30-50%) in one day check RNRL, Essar Oil

new low for LEH

do you think FED will take try to save LEH from going under? Or has the damage been done already and LEH going under wont have a big impact. Seems like everyone has given up on LEH already. Bankruptcy declaration is just a formality that needs to be completed.

$9.19 wow anyone out here shorted / bought puts on LEH?

ZeroBonus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > do you think FED will take try to save LEH from > going under? Or has the damage been done already > and LEH going under wont have a big impact. > > Seems like everyone has given up on LEH already. > Bankruptcy declaration is just a formality that > needs to be completed. Lehman has lost any hope of help from international bidders. It’ll be interesting to see what happens overnight with their credit lines. Lehman could open below 5 or above 15 depending on what gets done behind closed doors.

910 ask on leh

Falling through 9. LEH might bleed out by EOD.