Less than 24 hours to go... who's freaking out?

OMG, I’m freaking out. Is anyone else on the same boat? I personally think I’ve failed but I’m trying not to lose hope…(my wish now will be to witness a miracle tomorrow). I really cannot stand the thought of retaking these exams…the second half of last year was depressing enough (except for the last month of course). :frowning:

I just got out of our weekly update meeting at work, and I couldn’t focus on anything that was being said. I think I’m on the borderline. If I make it, I’ll be overjoyed. If I don’t, I’ll have to re-consider continuing. But as of now, I’m freaking out!!! arghghgh

I am little worried, but I never have confidence in anything anyways. I am already thinking about how i am going to attack Level I for the second time. I would gladly welcome trying to do Level II in 4 months!

I’m preparing my retaking strategy as well. I put myself at borderline, ethics being my main concern. But seriuosly, I’ve been patient with the waiting until now, but I just want my results at this point. Sick of waiting.

If I fail, I don’t think I would ever want to use Stalla again. For my retake (or CFA level II- I reckon this is highly unlikely) I am quite tempted to use Schweser. Which books did you use as study materials for level I?

I wish I would have used Stalla or Schweser… I focused on the CFAI text, which involved too much reading… I heard lots of good things about the Schweser program, which I will more than likely use if I end up passing

I’m so scared…literally…if i fail…theres a lot to lose but if i pass…theres not much to do…except start thinking about level 2… Man…at this time tommorrow I hope i’m out treating my friends…

quantforCFA Wrote: > > Man…at this time tommorrow I hope i’m out > treating my friends… They should be out treating you.

I wouldn’t mind… But its just as if everything else has come to a standstill…I can’t do anything tommorrow…even in my lab classes…thinking of seeing a movie to take my mind off it …

kevin002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just got out of our weekly update meeting at > work, and I couldn’t focus on anything that was > being said. I think I’m on the borderline. If I > make it, I’ll be overjoyed. If I don’t, I’ll have > to re-consider continuing. > > But as of now, I’m freaking out!!! arghghgh i am on the same boat … sitting next to you i guess. just had my weekly meeting, went in with a pad that’s blank and came out w. it blank. all i was thinking was tomorrow this time, i’d know the result.

What’s done is done, enjoy your’re last day! I just signed in to make sure I rememered my password and tried to sign up for LII, just to see, and got this message. I guess there’s no peeking… "Enrollment/registration access will be closed for maintenance from 9:00 a.m. ET on Monday, 21 January until 9:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, 23 January. "

Ultmustang Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kevin002 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I just got out of our weekly update meeting at > > work, and I couldn’t focus on anything that was > > being said. I think I’m on the borderline. If I > > make it, I’ll be overjoyed. If I don’t, I’ll > have > > to re-consider continuing. > > > > But as of now, I’m freaking out!!! arghghgh > > > i am on the same boat … sitting next to you i > guess. just had my weekly meeting, went in with a > pad that’s blank and came out w. it blank. > > all i was thinking was tomorrow this time, i’d > know the result. Let’s hope we both pass :slight_smile:

Don’t panic. Rumor is that 90% of the people in AF will pass.

Ultmustang Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kevin002 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I just got out of our weekly update meeting at > > work, and I couldn’t focus on anything that was > > being said. I think I’m on the borderline. If I > > make it, I’ll be overjoyed. If I don’t, I’ll > have > > to re-consider continuing. > > > > But as of now, I’m freaking out!!! arghghgh > > > i am on the same boat … sitting next to you i > guess. just had my weekly meeting, went in with a > pad that’s blank and came out w. it blank. > > all i was thinking was tomorrow this time, i’d > know the result. >Let’s hope we both pass :slight_smile: Let’s hope we all pass!:slight_smile:

I just want this all to be over. Ethics I destroyed and fell i did reasonably well with everything else but ECO…which i pray had a lot of “c” answers. Anyway, if I fail, i’ll probably be really depressed and miserable…feel completely inadequate and horrible and terrible. then after about a week of moping around i’ll get really pissed off and start studying again…so we’ll see, right. However, I think I did pass, and since the G-Men are going to the superbowl, then I should be in good shape. That is correct…I am using the Giants’ victories as a metaphor to my performance.

Bye the way, don’t you think the website is going to get overloaded at 9AM when the thousands and thousands of people who took the test all log-on at the same time?

I’m not worried at all cuz i don’t need the website to tell me that I failed…

I am actually relaxed…strange. I tink I am borderline but really not stressed, I think I have finally realized that at this point, there is nothing I can do about it.

denton83 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am actually relaxed…strange. I tink I am > borderline but really not stressed, I think I have > finally realized that at this point, there is > nothing I can do about it. Yeh , makes sense, and I’m not really “worried” just interested to find out the result, what I feel is the same kind of feeling when you had a bet on a game , and then you open the sports page to find out who won…

“whatbeastsdo” - I just want this all to be over. Ethics I destroyed and fell i did reasonably well with everything else but ECO…which i pray had a lot of “c” answers. Anyway, if I fail, i’ll probably be really depressed and miserable…feel completely inadequate and horrible and terrible. then after about a week of moping around i’ll get really pissed off and start studying again…so we’ll see, right. However, I think I did pass, and since the G-Men are going to the superbowl, then I should be in good shape. That is correct…I am using the Giants’ victories as a metaphor to my performance. … i completely concur with you… if i flunk, i’d be really depressed myself… but yea … thats wut beasts don’t do … sulk around … so be prepared and face it and do whatever it takes for the june session whichever level it may be … i hope its II … for me and u and for everyone … and I’m going home for a week or so on the 24th … Hope the result add on to the excitement of going home … another 20 hours to go In spite of saying all this, i know i’d be down and out if i don’t clear. Expecting to clear … and everyone knows what happens when expectations are not met…