Letters after your name on Website

It is just me, I would still skip MBA behind my name.

i’m stuck in some kind of CFA candidate purgatory… i passed lvl 3 last year, got my work experience approved for full 48 months last month, and my application has been under review at CFA institute for 4 weeks…(I show all check marks for application process) anybody else?

Yep I am in the same spot, Just got my work approved a week or so ago… Looks like I am all clear just a waiting game now…

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yep I am in the same spot, Just got my work > approved a week or so ago… Looks like I am all > clear just a waiting game now… but i can’t check the directory b/c i’m not a member until I pay dues?

yes, you have to pay your dues, then you become a full member and they will issue the charter to you shortly…

quorky Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yes, you have to pay your dues, then you become a > full member and they will issue the charter to you > shortly… have not received a bill yet or no link to pay bill…

My local society sent me an email saying I was accepted as a regular member and I was told in the CFAI website that my application was accepted. However, I am still not able to log on to the ‘paying dues’ page. Has anyone experienced the same thing?

CFA level 4 (getting the darn charter) is easy to prepare for but leaves us in the dark more then all the other levels…

My listing is now “emarkhans, CFA” in the member directory. It wasn’t yesterday.

emarkhans Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My listing is now “emarkhans, CFA” in the member > directory. It wasn’t yesterday. I presume you took the test this june (2008)? we need more confirms on this… Mine does not say quorky, CFA damn it… what are your First Name / Last Name initials? Thanks

quorky i assume you’ve paid dues? i can’t login to see the directory…

MFE Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > quorky i assume you’ve paid dues? i can’t login > to see the directory… yes… call them up and ask where you stand. it does not hurt and you will know for sure. they are usually very polite. if you give me your name, I can look it up for you…

You don’t pay until after accepted I called… Still don’t see the letters after my name : ( Anyone else confirm?

No letters after my name either.

emarkhans Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My listing is now “emarkhans, CFA” in the member > directory. It wasn’t yesterday. Same here.

Sai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > emarkhans Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > My listing is now “emarkhans, CFA” in the > member > > directory. It wasn’t yesterday. > > > Same here. same question to you: I presume you took the test this june (2008)? we need more confirms on this… Mine does not say quorky, CFA damn it… what are your First Name / Last Name initials? Thanks

My display name is still mmmm E. MMMMMMMMM SUCKS

My application has been approved but I’m unable to see the link that should appear on my “Congratulations!..” page as per the FAQ’s link: https://www.cfainstitute.org/membership/private/faqs.html#34 Can others see the link to pay their dues? My existing login doesn’t get me into the Members area either.

I have this! But no letters “Congratulations. You have been approved for Membership”

Yeah, that’s what I’m seeing but no link at the bottom of the page to allow me to pay up. I guess the link will be enabled some time this month.