Letters after your name on Website

Finally!!! i see the letters after my name now, they weren’t there this morning. good luck to all.

I am paying my dues!!

jjb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Finally!!! i see the letters after my name now, > they weren’t there this morning. good luck to > all. well thats good news but COME ON… I WANT TO SEE!!!

Still no letters, but now i can see all the member stuff and job postings etc…

I called CFAI to understand how this process works and they indicated that the Board of Governors meeting has taken place and that they are currently in the process of updating the member database. I was also told that the actual charter letters should go out sometime next week.

Yeah!!! Sucks though they are probably done for the day so Ill have to wait until next week to see the letters… Was going to use them to pick up ladies this weekend…

got the CFA after my name!!! YEA!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh This is so not fair… You guys are talking about when you search the directory right? Your Display name?

quorky Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sai Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > emarkhans Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > My listing is now “emarkhans, CFA” in the > > member > > > directory. It wasn’t yesterday. > > > > > > Same here. > > same question to you: > > I presume you took the test this june (2008)? > > we need more confirms on this… Mine does not say > quorky, CFA damn it… Yes, I wrote my level 3 exam this year.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Still nothing!!!

My letters have been added! Woo hoo!

Where??? Maybe I am looking in the wrong spot!!

In both the Member Directory and “Update Personal Profile.”

Guess they haven’t gotten to me yet : (

Thanks for the information. I just checked my society directory and see CFA behind my name. wooooo… now I can’t wait to add it to my resume. Very excited. ws Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes, the member directory. CFAI rep told me that > as soon as you see CFA behind your name, you can > begin to use the designation.

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Guess they haven’t gotten to me yet : ( Me neither, last name is M…perhaps alphabetical or by society. Nobody I know has been updated yet…

Last name K… Hopefully on Monday!

Yeah, its like we just need closure on this…

Hmm, i dont see anything!!! Is it because i am not a member? Or is it because i have 0 years of applicable experience??? Some one help!

Mine updated on CFAI site earlier… NYSSA not updated yet. Quorky, CFA… Finally!!!