Letters after your name on Website

I still got nothing : ( And its crappy out so I am in for the night… Double wammy…

HOLY CRAP ITS THERE!!! IT WASN’T THERE A HALF HOUR AGO!!!

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > HOLY CRAP ITS THERE!!! IT WASN’T THERE A HALF > HOUR AGO!!! Well there you go… they can now go home for the weekend! congrats. feel a little taller?

If I only had my admin’s home number I could call her and tell her to order new business cards…

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If I only had my admin’s home number I could call > her and tell her to order new business cards… thats funny… I am sure he / she would be happy to hear from you on a friday night… savor the sizzle.

Now I am bored

When you die can you put the letters on your tombstone?

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When you die can you put the letters on your > tombstone? As long as you continue to fill out the annual conduct statement and pay your dues… BTW, mine didn’t update yet…they must have stopped at K!! Oh well, I guess after this long I can wait…

Now I just have to figure out what I want to do with my career

Its there now, yay… Over and out…

This just made my day!!! CFA, letter is behind my name!!!

Finally, those three beautiful letters behind my name!

hi there: anybody in the forum residing outside North America with the updated “CFA” behind your names in the directory?

stll nada (cant check directory but application still being reviewed )… call CFAI they said they were waiting on my local society… call local society they said they would check on it… have not heard back. more red tape

MFE Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > stll nada (cant check directory but application > still being reviewed )… call CFAI they said they > were waiting on my local society… call local > society they said they would check on it… have > not heard back. more red tape MFE, I am in the same boat you are… sux.