Level 2 results

Congrats to everyone who passed! Hope to join the club in September!

Passed, it was my second attempt as-well so glad I stuck with it now, all seems worth it.

big surprise getting stronger in other CRI I think I could have only scored around 8 out of 20. I would be interested to hear if that is inline with others or if I was just harshly marking myself.

Suprisngly i was thinking the essay portion would fail me. Yet it was the opposite I got stronger in other CRI and i think it is the reason I passed

we got em! pass. stronger in all categories and somehow got a weaker in ethics…i must’ve left something blank on accident because i felt pretty confident in all my responses. either way, a pass is a pass. congrats to al those that passed and keep grinding to those that didn’t.

For those of you who passed this time around after failing the exam your first time, what did you do differently this time? What do you wish you did the first time? As a first time level 2 exam taker in September 2018, I’m very curious!

congrats to all who passed! I’m sure you’re very relieved to have this behind you.

Passed first attempt - Stronger in 5, Higher in 2 (Comm and Asset Allocation), Comparable in Ethics. Never had the best equation with Ethics except for CFA L3 and CAIA L1 - did not know the answer to one out of 5 questions this time .

Level 1 was better results - All Stronger.

Glad to be done.

June 2015 - CFA Level 1,

June 2016 - CFA level 2

June 2017 - CFA level 3

Sept 2017 - CAIA level 1

March 2018 - CAIA level 2

Long journey Glad I am done with this all and do not plan to study anytime soon …

Congrats everyone who passed and for others persistance will pay off.

Congrats ! to you govt cheese…

Neil202

I didn’t really do anything dramatically different this time around. I didn’t use the CAIA textbook and then go to Uppermark books. I just started right with the Uppermark texts.

Do the work and the multiple choice is very manageable. The essay section is where i missed on the first attempt. I spent more time with note cards and doing practice questions on those the second time around. Honestly, the ethics and essay questions seemed easier/fairer on this exam. Maybe I was more prepared or maybe they really were easier. Who knows.

Was my first time - I think UpperMark questions might provide you an extra nudge you may need to be more comfortable with answering essay kind of questions. I went through most questions from UpperMark and the Qbank ftom Schweser. In terms of reading material I only used Schweser.

congrats Flash! feels good man!!!

Yup, yup, yup, I know what you mean! Time for some long vacation time !!!

Guys what is the process now? I apply for the membership but it charged me payment of zero. Not sure how is the membership process will be.

I just went through their membership application template, filled out all requisite items, paid my membership fee ($350), and got an email saying i can now use the CAIA marks, et al.

Failed on first attempt. I also honestly have no idea what i would do differently on the next try, was basically a hit-and-miss under the multiple choice questions for me, got stronger at the constructed response.

Anyone knows if the reduced retake rate of 450 applies only on the next exam cycle (September) or on any? (March 2019) as i may take a break now from this crap, lol.

it does in fact say that i’m a member now that i’ve paid my dues for the year. says membership expires in May 2019.

thanks, I called the HQ and there was an issue with my profile , they promise to fix it soon.

thank you and congratulation

thanks Aziz! right back at ya!!!

Hi All, I paid 100$ and received the email confirmation that I can use the letters. Not sure why the discount was received.

Any