Level II 2009

FAIL. No checkmark in the Level II box. Just getting warmed up for the inevitable. I’m a little pissed…Daj, keep your distance.

Where do you see this?

jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > FAIL. > > No checkmark in the Level II box. > > Just getting warmed up for the inevitable. I’m a > little pissed…Daj, keep your distance. ^^^^^^^^^^^COSIGN^^^^^^^^^^^^

Im still confused where this can be seen right now.

they saw it over the weekend.

Caspian …somebody sent a nasty email to the CFAI so they must have corrected it Which to me makes it even more valid Over the weekend if u see the level 3 link it means u passed if u see the level 2 link wid a checkmark then ur a/c wasnt updated yet if u see the lev 2 link with no checkmark then u failed ( like i did) Sux but thats the way i see it and i really hope im wrong but my gut n brain dont think so

Last year was the same thing. Im not doubting that analysis, Im just curious where this person is able to see his status RIGHT NOW.

Does anybody else agree theat at this point the CFAI is very much lstraight out of the X files

caspian, it’s gone. i’m surprised it was there as long as it was- what was it, mid-day sat to later on sunday? sad to say, i’ll be repeating L2 again. i’m with you jalmy8 in 2009, take no prisoners. going to take it all out this time, i even will study quant and learn the little stuff like BOP. time for me to fill in the holes that I had this go around and hopefully go into L3 for 2010 with a WONDERFUL understanding of pensions and translating BS/IS’s. Oh baby. i’ve pretty much told everyone now that I failed. anything outside of this would be a crazy surprise, but yeah, i failed. i hope you passed and all of the repeaters passed. doing this 2x is going to be painful. nobody should have to endure it 3x, that’s just cruel. we have a decent crew of repeaters it seems, plus i’m hoping that peeps like NOLA will come back on board and join the torture…err… i mean party that will be this board for the next 10 month. soon to be L3’ers, feel free to pop down every so often and say hello.

Well, thats what I figured, that its down. But the tone and timing of the first post made it seem as though this was something that was discovered this morning.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > caspian, it’s gone. i’m surprised it was there as > long as it was- what was it, mid-day sat to later > on sunday? sad to say, i’ll be repeating L2 > again. i’m with you jalmy8 in 2009, take no > prisoners. going to take it all out this time, i > even will study quant and learn the little stuff > like BOP. time for me to fill in the holes that I > had this go around and hopefully go into L3 for > 2010 with a WONDERFUL understanding of pensions > and translating BS/IS’s. Oh baby. i’ve pretty > much told everyone now that I failed. anything > outside of this would be a crazy surprise, but > yeah, i failed. i hope you passed and all of the > repeaters passed. doing this 2x is going to be > painful. nobody should have to endure it 3x, > that’s just cruel. we have a decent crew of > repeaters it seems, plus i’m hoping that peeps > like NOLA will come back on board and join the > torture…err… i mean party that will be this > board for the next 10 month. soon to be L3’ers, > feel free to pop down every so often and say > hello. I agree this is the most painful moment of my life i had no idea when i signed up for level 2 the huge amount of sacrifice n emotioal drain this program would be During level 2 i studied much harder than i did foer level 1 gained 20lbs n was a social invalid for pretty much the1st half of this yr which makes it harder to explain to frenz that i didnt pass SIGH!!! this is a huge blow to my intellectual ego

Result: FAIL Decision: Out of the program (will have time to rethink till Dec) Reading your posts bannisja, I think I have to a lot to learn to take downtimes in my life. I just wish I could have kept the spirits at the same level they were before I saw the results … But I simply can’t. Hecka lot to learn as a person, as a human being to handle emotions and coincidently got time at hand to improvise.

Dinesh Yeah it pretty much sux lev2 2009 this is ewxactly the pos we did not want to find ourselves in …and i think we are pretty much all smart people here but at the very same time a lot has to be said that we are not quitters Dinesh swallow this L n we tackle 2009 lev 2 next year Remember YES WE CAN!

I agree…I hate to lose. I’m going to tackle this test again using the CFAI books themselves. I might do shweser, we’ll just have to wait and see.

dinesh- if you do fail, it prob will be in band 10. you started later than most and you went HARDCORE for about 3 months. that is painful on the body and mind. relax, chill if you do fail it, but sign up again and you best come back in december or january and tackle this thing again. it’d be a shame for you to not do it again. you’re a smart guy and it’s admirable to get that passionate about something. you went hardcore man. you’ll do it again and you’ll pass it (if you don’t pass tomorrow which i’d still be pretty shocked if you didn’t). pimpin- if this is the most painful moment in your life, i envy you. your life has been easy, be thankful. having a family member get cancer, for example, is painful. this is just a 1 year setback that in the long run will actually ensure that you learn and understand this material better. keep it relative. i know, sounds cheesy and stupid, but really… we’ll get there but it’s going to take a lot more hard work. i for one am ready for the challenge, plan to start early, and will take a pretty relaxed approach until about january and then kick it into high gear. this is more a blow to my level of discipline than my intellectual ego. i knew what this test required and I gave this go about a 3/4 effort. not good enough.

jalmy8 - So it’s u and me at the Starbucks again? Well Starbucks is not an issue, but the level is. L3 would havd beem much more fun. And when there was no margin for error… I made one…

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dinesh > > Yeah it pretty much sux lev2 2009 this is ewxactly > the pos we did not want to find ourselves in > …and i think we are pretty much all smart people > here > > but at the very same time a lot has to be said > that we are not quitters > > Dinesh swallow this L > n we tackle 2009 lev 2 next year > > Remember > > YES WE CAN! Thanks pimp! Still pretty upset… need some time to reconfigure my flowcharts… everything went down by 1 year bud!

I agree with bannisja about this one. 3/4 the effort. Girl problems and work got in the way - typical dumb crap. We’ll get it this time…now we know what it takes. I hate losing more than winning

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dinesh- if you do fail, it prob will be in band > 10. you started later than most and you went > HARDCORE for about 3 months. that is painful on > the body and mind. relax, chill if you do fail > it, but sign up again and you best come back in > december or january and tackle this thing again. > it’d be a shame for you to not do it again. > you’re a smart guy and it’s admirable to get that > passionate about something. you went hardcore > man. you’ll do it again and you’ll pass it (if > you don’t pass tomorrow which i’d still be pretty > shocked if you didn’t). banni - my exam was not that good, and the moment I stepped out of the exam room I felt FAIL (40/60)… dunno somehow the hopes increased to 60/40 (dunno how), and now its shattered to 0.05/99.5 but I still wonder why have so many good fellow candidates like you, didn’t see that LIII link?

“but I still wonder why have so many good fellow candidates like you, didn’t see that LIII link?” I mean listen, nothing is definite. I cant say for sure that NOBODY who didnt see the link went on to pass. We’re all just speaking anecdotally here. But that being said, the pass rates are real low, 40% lets say. That means you are SUPPOSED to fail.