Level II 2009

jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Swanny: > > I’m getting my wisdom teeth pulled in…exactly 2 > hours and 24 minutes. Tomorrow is gona be one > hell of a crappy day. Can’t even drink…we’ll, I > dont know for sure about that… > > Anyway, we’ll meet up soon. can i have the vicodin? i might need it.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jalmy8 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Swanny: > > > > I’m getting my wisdom teeth pulled in…exactly > 2 > > hours and 24 minutes. Tomorrow is gona be one > > hell of a crappy day. Can’t even drink…we’ll, > I > > dont know for sure about that… > > > > Anyway, we’ll meet up soon. > > > can i have the vicodin? i might need it. As an aging jock (with a son who has his own medical issues), I’ve learned to NEVER throw out pain meds, muscle relaxants, etc… I know I’ll end up having a use for them sooner or later. I think the L2 results will be one of those occasions - either way. And I’d be extremely surprised if a good number of the folks who didn’t see the link (Dinesh, Bannisja, Jalmy) end up passing. It seemed like you really had a great grasp of the material. So if you DID miss, I’d bet you’re in 9 or 10 band for sure. Hang in there all - we’re almost there.

I am with you guys…

I’m with the 2009 Level II crew, but hope non of you are in it. I failed Level 1 after I was certain I passed. Seeing you name and then the word ‘Fail’ across the screen was like a locomotive running through your stomache. It felt as if time stopped for a second just before I shot off an F-Bomb and then stormed out of the office! A walk through the city for 20 minutes calmed me down alot. I’m retaking Level 1 in December and hope that I won’t be joining any of you for Level II next year implying that all of you pass. Also, I sure hope the Dilberts who F’ed up up the weekend are fired; simply unforgiveable. Best Wishes Everyone Edit: dinesh.sundrani - I’ve followed and learned alot from your posts in the L1 forum. If you happen to fail, I don’t know who is smart/lucky enough to pass. Best of luck tomorrow for you likewise.

“I picked the wrong weekend to quit crystal meth”

I checked on Saturday and did not see any link… if I do not pass I will start next week my preparation for June 2009. Good luck to everybody!!